Nicole Scherzinger Gets HOT for Rap-Up Magazine's December 2007/January 2008 Issue
Nicole Scherzinger is rapping it up, literally. The lead vocalist for The Pussycat Dolls looks relatively hot on the cover of Rap-Up Magazine's December 2007/January 2008 issue and her interview is even hotter.
Considered Beyonce Knowles as one of her favorite artists, Nicole praised her as "amazing." She said, "She blows my mind. Gwen Stefani is one-of-a-kind. She's the epitome of cool. Diana Ross - I wish I could be her. Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, all those people."
On why she keeps herself away from the Internet and blogs, the songbird explained, "I don't know how to work an Internet. I don't know how to get on my MySpace. But I don't really read blogs. The couple that I do, they break my heart, so I don't like them. But it's okay because it keeps the eye of the tiger in me."
When it comes to question about her former boyfriend, actor Talan Torriero, Nicole recalled "I wasn't looking to date anybody because I was halfway into the Pussycat Dolls thing. And we met and he wouldn't let up. And he was persistent, and you know what, it worked."
On any celebrities she would love to date, Nicole mentioned the likes of Matthew McConaughey and Ryan Gosling among others.
Read Nicole's overall interview on Rap-Up Magazine's December 2007/January 2008 issue, hits the newsstands now.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together