Nicole Scherzinger Gets HOT for Rap-Up Magazine's December 2007/January 2008 Issue
Nicole Scherzinger is rapping it up, literally. The lead vocalist for The Pussycat Dolls looks relatively hot on the cover of Rap-Up Magazine's December 2007/January 2008 issue and her interview is even hotter.
Considered Beyonce Knowles as one of her favorite artists, Nicole praised her as "amazing." She said, "She blows my mind. Gwen Stefani is one-of-a-kind. She's the epitome of cool. Diana Ross - I wish I could be her. Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, all those people."
On why she keeps herself away from the Internet and blogs, the songbird explained, "I don't know how to work an Internet. I don't know how to get on my MySpace. But I don't really read blogs. The couple that I do, they break my heart, so I don't like them. But it's okay because it keeps the eye of the tiger in me."
When it comes to question about her former boyfriend, actor Talan Torriero, Nicole recalled "I wasn't looking to date anybody because I was halfway into the Pussycat Dolls thing. And we met and he wouldn't let up. And he was persistent, and you know what, it worked."
On any celebrities she would love to date, Nicole mentioned the likes of Matthew McConaughey and Ryan Gosling among others.
Read Nicole's overall interview on Rap-Up Magazine's December 2007/January 2008 issue, hits the newsstands now.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'