Nicole Scherzinger Gets HOT for Rap-Up Magazine's December 2007/January 2008 Issue
Nicole Scherzinger is rapping it up, literally. The lead vocalist for The Pussycat Dolls looks relatively hot on the cover of Rap-Up Magazine's December 2007/January 2008 issue and her interview is even hotter.
Considered Beyonce Knowles as one of her favorite artists, Nicole praised her as "amazing." She said, "She blows my mind. Gwen Stefani is one-of-a-kind. She's the epitome of cool. Diana Ross - I wish I could be her. Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, all those people."
On why she keeps herself away from the Internet and blogs, the songbird explained, "I don't know how to work an Internet. I don't know how to get on my MySpace. But I don't really read blogs. The couple that I do, they break my heart, so I don't like them. But it's okay because it keeps the eye of the tiger in me."
When it comes to question about her former boyfriend, actor Talan Torriero, Nicole recalled "I wasn't looking to date anybody because I was halfway into the Pussycat Dolls thing. And we met and he wouldn't let up. And he was persistent, and you know what, it worked."
On any celebrities she would love to date, Nicole mentioned the likes of Matthew McConaughey and Ryan Gosling among others.
Read Nicole's overall interview on Rap-Up Magazine's December 2007/January 2008 issue, hits the newsstands now.
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef