Buckcherry Working on New Album, Premiered 'Sorry' Video
Rock act Buckcherry are gearing up the work of their fourth studio album, lead guitarist Keith Nelson wrote on their MySpace blog. This would be the materials that they have accumulated after months of touring to support their 2006 album, '15'.
"We came off the road at the end of September and took a few days off, then got right back to work writing and rehearsing new material," the post read. "Right now things are going well, we've got 5 songs completed as full demo recordings, another 4 or 5 songs that have been written completely, and a boat load of great ideas we're trying to finish."
Nelson further wrote that coming back to the studio has resulted in "the most ass-kicking songs we've ever written". Details on the album will be informed further in time when they hit the studio to start recording.
The band will celebrate their 300th live show with a special gig at Las Vegas' House of Blues on December 15. They recently released an MVI edition of '15' that includes a DVD. Still rooting to the album, the band also premiered the video of its fifth single 'Sorry' which can be seen here.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women