Buckcherry Working on New Album, Premiered 'Sorry' Video
Rock act Buckcherry are gearing up the work of their fourth studio album, lead guitarist Keith Nelson wrote on their MySpace blog. This would be the materials that they have accumulated after months of touring to support their 2006 album, '15'.
"We came off the road at the end of September and took a few days off, then got right back to work writing and rehearsing new material," the post read. "Right now things are going well, we've got 5 songs completed as full demo recordings, another 4 or 5 songs that have been written completely, and a boat load of great ideas we're trying to finish."
Nelson further wrote that coming back to the studio has resulted in "the most ass-kicking songs we've ever written". Details on the album will be informed further in time when they hit the studio to start recording.
The band will celebrate their 300th live show with a special gig at Las Vegas' House of Blues on December 15. They recently released an MVI edition of '15' that includes a DVD. Still rooting to the album, the band also premiered the video of its fifth single 'Sorry' which can be seen here.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer