Buckcherry Working on New Album, Premiered 'Sorry' Video
Rock act Buckcherry are gearing up the work of their fourth studio album, lead guitarist Keith Nelson wrote on their MySpace blog. This would be the materials that they have accumulated after months of touring to support their 2006 album, '15'.
"We came off the road at the end of September and took a few days off, then got right back to work writing and rehearsing new material," the post read. "Right now things are going well, we've got 5 songs completed as full demo recordings, another 4 or 5 songs that have been written completely, and a boat load of great ideas we're trying to finish."
Nelson further wrote that coming back to the studio has resulted in "the most ass-kicking songs we've ever written". Details on the album will be informed further in time when they hit the studio to start recording.
The band will celebrate their 300th live show with a special gig at Las Vegas' House of Blues on December 15. They recently released an MVI edition of '15' that includes a DVD. Still rooting to the album, the band also premiered the video of its fifth single 'Sorry' which can be seen here.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics