Posh Victoria Adams on the Cover of Elle's January 2008 Issue
Is busy touring with her music group Spice Girls, Victoria Adams takes time in between to do an interesting interview with Elle. Graces the cover of the magazine's January 2008 issue, the mother of three discusses such issues, as sleeping naked and meeting hubby David Beckham. She, moreover, also opens up about a more personal matters, from her being the odd girl out at school to her talent.
Spilled some of her bedroom secrets, Victoria openly told Elle "I sleep naked. You don't sleep with David Beckham. (giggles) I'm going to be naked if I'm getting in bed with him every night."
Told Elle that she still remembers her first meeting with David "so clearly," the singer recalled she gave him her phone number on her airline ticket stub. "And he told me he went home and wrote the number on so many other things in case he lost it." She claimed it as "completely love at first sight."
On her being the odd girl out at school when she was chubby and pimply, Victoria said "They were literally picking things up out of the puddles and throwing them at me. And I just stood there, on my own. No one was with me. I didn't have any friends. People would push me around, say they were going to beat me up after school, chase me. It was miserable, my whole schooling, miserable. I tried to be friends with people, but I didn't fit in. So I kept myself to myself."
When it comes to her talent, the Girl admitted "It became very obvious from the start that I was never going to be the best singer or the best dancer or the best actress. I was never a 'natural'" adding "You know, I've never been that good at anything, to be completely honest."
There are still some other issues Victoria discusses with Elle, including her lifestyle, public image, son Romeo, celebrity endorsed labels she hates, and why she doesn't care what people think about her. Read all only on Elle, on newsstands now, where you can also take a look at some of her photos taken by photographer Gilles Bensimon in Paris, France back in October.
More Victoria Adams News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard