Posh Victoria Adams on the Cover of Elle's January 2008 Issue
Is busy touring with her music group Spice Girls, Victoria Adams takes time in between to do an interesting interview with Elle. Graces the cover of the magazine's January 2008 issue, the mother of three discusses such issues, as sleeping naked and meeting hubby David Beckham. She, moreover, also opens up about a more personal matters, from her being the odd girl out at school to her talent.
Spilled some of her bedroom secrets, Victoria openly told Elle "I sleep naked. You don't sleep with David Beckham. (giggles) I'm going to be naked if I'm getting in bed with him every night."
Told Elle that she still remembers her first meeting with David "so clearly," the singer recalled she gave him her phone number on her airline ticket stub. "And he told me he went home and wrote the number on so many other things in case he lost it." She claimed it as "completely love at first sight."
On her being the odd girl out at school when she was chubby and pimply, Victoria said "They were literally picking things up out of the puddles and throwing them at me. And I just stood there, on my own. No one was with me. I didn't have any friends. People would push me around, say they were going to beat me up after school, chase me. It was miserable, my whole schooling, miserable. I tried to be friends with people, but I didn't fit in. So I kept myself to myself."
When it comes to her talent, the Girl admitted "It became very obvious from the start that I was never going to be the best singer or the best dancer or the best actress. I was never a 'natural'" adding "You know, I've never been that good at anything, to be completely honest."
There are still some other issues Victoria discusses with Elle, including her lifestyle, public image, son Romeo, celebrity endorsed labels she hates, and why she doesn't care what people think about her. Read all only on Elle, on newsstands now, where you can also take a look at some of her photos taken by photographer Gilles Bensimon in Paris, France back in October.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech