Sugarland to Record Third Album Soon
Country duo Sugarland are ready to hit the studio again next year to work on the follow up of 'Enjoy the Ride' that debuted at #4 on Billboard Hot 200. They will begin recording in February and release it sometime after via MCA Nashville.
"We're planning on recording in February, and if all goes well we'll see what we make," member Kristian Bush said. "As writers, you kind of let the songs dictate where you're going, rather than trying to kick it and punch it."
Billboard reported that 20 songs are ready to be polished including those that have been showcased in their live shows such as 'Fall Into Me' and 'Take Me as I am'.
On what direction they will take on this album Bush said, "I think country audiences are redefining what country music is, and I think they can kind of smell when you're either not being authentic or telling the truth. So, we're writing into this space and trying to find ourselves in a very emotional authentic place."
Sugarland recently delivered an applauded performance duet with Beyonce Knowles on the latter's hit 'Irreplacable'. The stage act took place at 41st Annual Country Music Association Awards in November where they won Vocal Duo of the Year.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'