Sugarland to Record Third Album Soon
Country duo Sugarland are ready to hit the studio again next year to work on the follow up of 'Enjoy the Ride' that debuted at #4 on Billboard Hot 200. They will begin recording in February and release it sometime after via MCA Nashville.
"We're planning on recording in February, and if all goes well we'll see what we make," member Kristian Bush said. "As writers, you kind of let the songs dictate where you're going, rather than trying to kick it and punch it."
Billboard reported that 20 songs are ready to be polished including those that have been showcased in their live shows such as 'Fall Into Me' and 'Take Me as I am'.
On what direction they will take on this album Bush said, "I think country audiences are redefining what country music is, and I think they can kind of smell when you're either not being authentic or telling the truth. So, we're writing into this space and trying to find ourselves in a very emotional authentic place."
Sugarland recently delivered an applauded performance duet with Beyonce Knowles on the latter's hit 'Irreplacable'. The stage act took place at 41st Annual Country Music Association Awards in November where they won Vocal Duo of the Year.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'