Sugarland to Record Third Album Soon
Country duo Sugarland are ready to hit the studio again next year to work on the follow up of 'Enjoy the Ride' that debuted at #4 on Billboard Hot 200. They will begin recording in February and release it sometime after via MCA Nashville.
"We're planning on recording in February, and if all goes well we'll see what we make," member Kristian Bush said. "As writers, you kind of let the songs dictate where you're going, rather than trying to kick it and punch it."
Billboard reported that 20 songs are ready to be polished including those that have been showcased in their live shows such as 'Fall Into Me' and 'Take Me as I am'.
On what direction they will take on this album Bush said, "I think country audiences are redefining what country music is, and I think they can kind of smell when you're either not being authentic or telling the truth. So, we're writing into this space and trying to find ourselves in a very emotional authentic place."
Sugarland recently delivered an applauded performance duet with Beyonce Knowles on the latter's hit 'Irreplacable'. The stage act took place at 41st Annual Country Music Association Awards in November where they won Vocal Duo of the Year.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star