Mathieu Amalric Confirmed on Being Bond 22's Villain
"Bond 22" has found its villain in Mathieu Amalric. According to Empire Online, the "The Diving and the Butterfly" star has confirmed his involvement in the new installment of James Bond movie.
Though he didn't share much details about his role, the French actor revealed that he will portray the enemy of James Bond. He said, "I will, it's true. I play the villain, yes. James Bond. It has to do with childhood, you know? To be a villain in James Bond is just so funny. I never dreamt about that. It's not what I want to do with my career. It's just that I have kids and it's so funny to do that. But it doesn't mean that I'm not going to do a very small French film for free with my friends."
Allegedly, in the movie, Amalric would play Vesper Lynd's boyfriend as Eva Green, the female star of "Casino Royale", hinted earlier. Furthermore, before the 42-year-old actor officially gave confirmation, in November, Fox News had sparked the rumor when they reported that Amalric has landed the role.
"Bond 22" is the continuation of the latest James Bond movie "Casino Royale". The movie, which once more is starring Daniel Craig, is planned to be released on November 7, 2008.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group