R'n'B Singer Avant Said Goodbye to Geffen, Heading to Capitol
R'n'B singer Avant walked away from his recording house, Geffen, to sign a new contract with Capitol Records. He also announced that his next album will come in 2008 under the new label.
"They've shown that they're dedicated to push their resources for my projects," Avant said of Capitol. "I look forward to a long lasting relationship with Reports said that productions will include Rodney Jerkins, Mr. Collipark and DJ Smurf, among others. Although the exact release date of the album is not yet confirmed, it is said that the first single will come in March.
While working on the LP, he will also be touring with TGT (Tank, Ginuwine, Tyrese Gibson) next year and take a role play in 'Love Nick of Tyme' that also features Morris Chesnut.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars