R'n'B Singer Avant Said Goodbye to Geffen, Heading to Capitol
R'n'B singer Avant walked away from his recording house, Geffen, to sign a new contract with Capitol Records. He also announced that his next album will come in 2008 under the new label.
"They've shown that they're dedicated to push their resources for my projects," Avant said of Capitol. "I look forward to a long lasting relationship with Reports said that productions will include Rodney Jerkins, Mr. Collipark and DJ Smurf, among others. Although the exact release date of the album is not yet confirmed, it is said that the first single will come in March.
While working on the LP, he will also be touring with TGT (Tank, Ginuwine, Tyrese Gibson) next year and take a role play in 'Love Nick of Tyme' that also features Morris Chesnut.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'