R'n'B Singer Avant Said Goodbye to Geffen, Heading to Capitol
R'n'B singer Avant walked away from his recording house, Geffen, to sign a new contract with Capitol Records. He also announced that his next album will come in 2008 under the new label.
"They've shown that they're dedicated to push their resources for my projects," Avant said of Capitol. "I look forward to a long lasting relationship with Reports said that productions will include Rodney Jerkins, Mr. Collipark and DJ Smurf, among others. Although the exact release date of the album is not yet confirmed, it is said that the first single will come in March.
While working on the LP, he will also be touring with TGT (Tank, Ginuwine, Tyrese Gibson) next year and take a role play in 'Love Nick of Tyme' that also features Morris Chesnut.
More Avant News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer