R'n'B Singer Avant Said Goodbye to Geffen, Heading to Capitol
R'n'B singer Avant walked away from his recording house, Geffen, to sign a new contract with Capitol Records. He also announced that his next album will come in 2008 under the new label.
"They've shown that they're dedicated to push their resources for my projects," Avant said of Capitol. "I look forward to a long lasting relationship with Reports said that productions will include Rodney Jerkins, Mr. Collipark and DJ Smurf, among others. Although the exact release date of the album is not yet confirmed, it is said that the first single will come in March.
While working on the LP, he will also be touring with TGT (Tank, Ginuwine, Tyrese Gibson) next year and take a role play in 'Love Nick of Tyme' that also features Morris Chesnut.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?