R'n'B Singer Avant Said Goodbye to Geffen, Heading to Capitol
R'n'B singer Avant walked away from his recording house, Geffen, to sign a new contract with Capitol Records. He also announced that his next album will come in 2008 under the new label.
"They've shown that they're dedicated to push their resources for my projects," Avant said of Capitol. "I look forward to a long lasting relationship with Reports said that productions will include Rodney Jerkins, Mr. Collipark and DJ Smurf, among others. Although the exact release date of the album is not yet confirmed, it is said that the first single will come in March.
While working on the LP, he will also be touring with TGT (Tank, Ginuwine, Tyrese Gibson) next year and take a role play in 'Love Nick of Tyme' that also features Morris Chesnut.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!