Big Cast Rounding Out Action Thiller Gehenna Project
Ron Perlman, Cuba Gooding Jr., Ray Winstone, Taryn Manning, Henry Rollins, and Valerie Cruz are about to star together in a new action thriller feature set to be produced by former Universal Pictures head Sid Sheinberg, "Untitled Gehenna Project."
The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Gooding and Manning will join the likes of Jason London, Franky G, Zack Ward, Stephanie Jacobson, and Brandon Fobbs to play members of an elite group of soldiers who got sent on a covert mission to retrieve a missing scientist, portrayed by Perlman, from an underground lab.
Cruz is billed to be a government agent giving the mission while Rollins will act as a priest who tells the group that an "ancient evil" has been released, causing their greatest fears to come to life.
As for Winstone, the actor becomes a pivotal character in uncovering what is actually taking place at the facility. Also cast are Bill Moseley and Sarah Ann Morris who will play members of the compromised research team.
Pic will be directed by Sean Connery's son, Jason Connery, from a screenplay written by Keith Kjornes. Sheinberg, in the meantime, is carrying out his duties in the film alongside his sons Jon and Bill Sheinberg plus Steve Harris.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season