Big Cast Rounding Out Action Thiller Gehenna Project
Ron Perlman, Cuba Gooding Jr., Ray Winstone, Taryn Manning, Henry Rollins, and Valerie Cruz are about to star together in a new action thriller feature set to be produced by former Universal Pictures head Sid Sheinberg, "Untitled Gehenna Project."
The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Gooding and Manning will join the likes of Jason London, Franky G, Zack Ward, Stephanie Jacobson, and Brandon Fobbs to play members of an elite group of soldiers who got sent on a covert mission to retrieve a missing scientist, portrayed by Perlman, from an underground lab.
Cruz is billed to be a government agent giving the mission while Rollins will act as a priest who tells the group that an "ancient evil" has been released, causing their greatest fears to come to life.
As for Winstone, the actor becomes a pivotal character in uncovering what is actually taking place at the facility. Also cast are Bill Moseley and Sarah Ann Morris who will play members of the compromised research team.
Pic will be directed by Sean Connery's son, Jason Connery, from a screenplay written by Keith Kjornes. Sheinberg, in the meantime, is carrying out his duties in the film alongside his sons Jon and Bill Sheinberg plus Steve Harris.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why