David Beckham Wanted for Cameo Role in Nicole Kidman's Australia?
Noticed for his well-built physique, David Beckham is said to get touted for a cameo appearance in 20th Century Fox period epic "Australia."
The famous soccer athlete is reported by U.K.'s the Daily Star to catch the eye of star Nicole Kidman, who thinks he would be ideal to play to play a hunky builder. The actress has even recommended him to the project's director, Baz Luhrmann.
"Nicole let slip that she thought David would be perfect to play a laborer in the film, and Baz agrees," a source told the paper. "Apparently Baz thinks David would be great in Australia. He has all the perfect qualities for the role and is so humble, he would be brilliant."
The person added: "It's only a small role, but everyone is hoping David will consider doing it."
"Australia" has been in production for nine months and is scheduled to get back into filming in March 2008 for a theatrical release later that year. Story takes place during the bombing of Darwin in Australia during World War II and centers on Kidman's character Lady Sarah Ashley, an English aristocrat who is left in control of a cattle station in the country.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci