David Beckham Wanted for Cameo Role in Nicole Kidman's Australia?
Noticed for his well-built physique, David Beckham is said to get touted for a cameo appearance in 20th Century Fox period epic "Australia."
The famous soccer athlete is reported by U.K.'s the Daily Star to catch the eye of star Nicole Kidman, who thinks he would be ideal to play to play a hunky builder. The actress has even recommended him to the project's director, Baz Luhrmann.
"Nicole let slip that she thought David would be perfect to play a laborer in the film, and Baz agrees," a source told the paper. "Apparently Baz thinks David would be great in Australia. He has all the perfect qualities for the role and is so humble, he would be brilliant."
The person added: "It's only a small role, but everyone is hoping David will consider doing it."
"Australia" has been in production for nine months and is scheduled to get back into filming in March 2008 for a theatrical release later that year. Story takes place during the bombing of Darwin in Australia during World War II and centers on Kidman's character Lady Sarah Ashley, an English aristocrat who is left in control of a cattle station in the country.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell