David Beckham Wanted for Cameo Role in Nicole Kidman's Australia?
Noticed for his well-built physique, David Beckham is said to get touted for a cameo appearance in 20th Century Fox period epic "Australia."
The famous soccer athlete is reported by U.K.'s the Daily Star to catch the eye of star Nicole Kidman, who thinks he would be ideal to play to play a hunky builder. The actress has even recommended him to the project's director, Baz Luhrmann.
"Nicole let slip that she thought David would be perfect to play a laborer in the film, and Baz agrees," a source told the paper. "Apparently Baz thinks David would be great in Australia. He has all the perfect qualities for the role and is so humble, he would be brilliant."
The person added: "It's only a small role, but everyone is hoping David will consider doing it."
"Australia" has been in production for nine months and is scheduled to get back into filming in March 2008 for a theatrical release later that year. Story takes place during the bombing of Darwin in Australia during World War II and centers on Kidman's character Lady Sarah Ashley, an English aristocrat who is left in control of a cattle station in the country.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'