Milla Jovovich Posted First Pic of Newborn Daughter, Explained Her Name
Has given birth to her first child ever early last month, it was not until Sunday December 2nd that Milla Jovovich made public the first official photo of her newborn baby girl. In a post on her official Website, she also explained on why she and her film director fiance Paul W. S. Anderson named her Ever Gabo Anderson.
"The name Ever is a Scottish boy's name, Paul has Scottish blood in him (not to mention two tartans in his family!) so we wanted to give her a name that reflected her "celtic" roots, while her middle name Gabo - pronounced "Gabeau" - is a mixture of my parents names! The first two letters are after my mom's first name, Galina and the last two letters are after my dad's first name Bogie!"
Milla gave birth to a baby girl at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on November 3rd. "Parents and baby are doing fine," the couple's representative confirmed at that time.
The baby is Milla and Anderson's first child together.
Milla and Anderson have been together on-and-off for four years. They were engaged in March 2003. The two met while working on "Resident Evil" (2002) which Anderson had directed and written and she had starred in.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal