Disney's Enchanted Still Works Magic on Box Office
The spell Walt Disney Pictures' "Enchanted" has cast apparently still works great as it continues to draw most of moviegoers' attention in its second spin on the domestic box office.
On the weekend running November 30-December 2, 2007, the princess flick gloriously remained at the top spot of the chart after scoring a hefty $16.4 million in ticket sales. Total gross it has garnered now is reported to be $70 million.
Black-themed comedy "This Christmas" and motion capture movie "Beowulf", in the meantime, swapped place with the latter taking the second rank and the former going down to the third for respective income of $8.2 million and $7.9 million. R-rated actioner "Hitman" came next on the fourth with a moderate $6 million haul.
Rounding out the big five was the weekend's only new wide release, "Awake", which pulled in $5.9 million in debut. Holiday comedy "Fred Claus" trailed behind followed by Kirsten Sheridan-directed "August Rush" the former collecting $5.5 million while the latter one faring slightly less at $5 million.
Eighth position went to horror flick "The Mist" for its fair effort to garner $4.6 million to raise its total tally to $19.6 million. Next two slots were secured by CGI animated "Bee Movie" with $4.4 million and lauded crime thriller"No Country for Old Men" with $4.385 million, making up the top ten of the North American box office chart.
Rest positions up to the twentieth place is available to see on U.S. Box Office page at AceShowbiz.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'