Spice Girls Kicked Off Their Reunion Gig in Canada
'Girl Power' was omnipresent in the first concert of Spice Girls' reunion scheme. The band kicked off the world tour in Vancouver, Canada on Sunday, December 2, with 20,000 people in the audience seat.
The opening song was the upbeat and highly-energetic 'Spice Up Your Life' that was followed by a greeting from 'Sporty Spice' Melanie C. "How ya' doing?" she shouted to the audience who roared in return. Among the crowd were Victoria 'Posh Spice' Adams' husband David Beckham and Canadian singer Avril Lavigne.
"We are normal girls, and it's scary going back into something when you're not sure how people are going to take you," Emma Bunton aka Baby Spice said in the backstage before the show was launched.
The girls will head to San Jose tomorrow (December 4) before serving lengthy performances at London's O2 in mid December up to late January. They have been banned from giving away tickets for their celebrity friends, manager Simon Fuller said.
Spice Girls' Rehearsal Behind-the-Scene:
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic