Six Dark Knight Promotional Pictures Surfacing
A batch of promotional photos for "The Dark Knight" has appeared on the net, courtesy of a Spanish-language site named Uruloki.org.
Five of the pictures feature the images of the new Joker, played by Heath Ledger, while the other one presents that of the titular character himself, portrayed by Christian Bale, with white background. As explained by Uruloki, all images will be used on the future packages of merchandises from the film.
Click the link above to see all of the promotional shots. In the meantime, take a look below at the video capturing "The Today Show" anchor Al Roker sitting down for interviews with Bale, Aaron Eckhart, and director Christopher Nolan. Piece also contains some new footage from the movie, set to hit theaters on July 18, 2008.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video