Tila Tequila Shot Back at Straight Claim, Calling It Absurd and Made Up
While some other celebrities shot back at any reports that said they were gay or lesbian, Tila Tequila is an exception. The beauty, best known for her MTV show "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila," on the other hand feels annoyed that someone is calling her straight. She has, in response to Page Six's article that claims she is a "closet straight," written a blog on her Website, saying the accusations are absurd and made up.
A source close to "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" show told the New York Post's Page Six gossip column "Tila has and has had a boyfriend for over a year, and she's not really bi. She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all" The insider claimed that MTV worked hard to pretend she's single and available because she refused to break up with her boyfriend "who's like five years older than her. This is a massive scam. That's why they are not continuing with the show, because she won't dump him."
Concerning this, a representative for Tila told Page Six, "I'll confirm that she's bisexual and she's a delight to work with."
In a post on her Web, Tila claimed the reports as "made up rumors," saying "people are really silly to have so much time on their hands to call up newspapers and make up lies."
Responded to report on her diva-like behavior on the set of the project, Tila moreover explained "We filmed at MY reality house so that means that I lived in the house with everyone else. I was never allowed to leave....ever...not even to meet up with friends for lunch! That's the way it worked. The producers wanted the contestants and I to be really engaged in each other so they thought it would be best that I never leave or have contact with the outside world!"
Read more on what Tila said about her sexuality at tilashotspot.com.
"A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" is a bisexual-themed reality dating show where 16 straight males and 16 lesbian female contestants live in Tila's house and compete for her attention and affection. It premiered on October 9, 2007 on MTV.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake