Tila Tequila Shot Back at Straight Claim, Calling It Absurd and Made Up
While some other celebrities shot back at any reports that said they were gay or lesbian, Tila Tequila is an exception. The beauty, best known for her MTV show "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila," on the other hand feels annoyed that someone is calling her straight. She has, in response to Page Six's article that claims she is a "closet straight," written a blog on her Website, saying the accusations are absurd and made up.
A source close to "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" show told the New York Post's Page Six gossip column "Tila has and has had a boyfriend for over a year, and she's not really bi. She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all" The insider claimed that MTV worked hard to pretend she's single and available because she refused to break up with her boyfriend "who's like five years older than her. This is a massive scam. That's why they are not continuing with the show, because she won't dump him."
Concerning this, a representative for Tila told Page Six, "I'll confirm that she's bisexual and she's a delight to work with."
In a post on her Web, Tila claimed the reports as "made up rumors," saying "people are really silly to have so much time on their hands to call up newspapers and make up lies."
Responded to report on her diva-like behavior on the set of the project, Tila moreover explained "We filmed at MY reality house so that means that I lived in the house with everyone else. I was never allowed to leave....ever...not even to meet up with friends for lunch! That's the way it worked. The producers wanted the contestants and I to be really engaged in each other so they thought it would be best that I never leave or have contact with the outside world!"
Read more on what Tila said about her sexuality at tilashotspot.com.
"A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" is a bisexual-themed reality dating show where 16 straight males and 16 lesbian female contestants live in Tila's house and compete for her attention and affection. It premiered on October 9, 2007 on MTV.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show