Meet the 50 Dumbest People in Hollywood
With all she's been doing plus her acting career flop, Lindsay Lohan has been considered dumb by The New York Daily News. Considering low IQ doesn't necessarily represent the word "dumb," the news media instead attaches poor life choices, style slip-ups and mishaps to the adjective. Taking into account Lindsay's poor movie choices, with her latest film "I Know Who Killed Me" as a reference, her delinquent behavior and bad taste in men, the star is the 1st among the "Top 50 Dumbest People in Hollywood."
Second on the list is Kim Kardashian. The socialite who's famous for nothing makes the list because she had a sex tape with former boyfriend Ray J leaked but still nobody cares about her. Next is Spencer Pratt, star of MTV's "The Hills" who, according to NY Daily News, thinks his life on the project is real.
Jeff Kwatinetz, the CEO of a talent management company called the Firm, is the 4th on the list because he gave an okay for Britney Spears' disastrous MTV Video Music Awards performance. Shia LaBeouf is 5th, mainly due to his being arrested for trespassing after he refused to leave a Walgreens pharmacy early last month.
Reality TV star Heidi Montag, actress-singer Jessica Simpson, and Kiefer Sutherland have all been chosen the 6th, 7th, and 8th in a row. Tori Spelling and Rumer Willis both finish the Top 10 at No. 9 and 10.
The Top 50 Dumbest People in Hollywood available for view at New York Daily News.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards