Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd Gets Six New TV Spots
Warner Bros. Pictures continues to pamper us regarding its upcoming "Sweeney Todd."
The studio now has delightfully brought online six more TV spots for the Tim Burton-directed flick in our anticipation for its release on December 21 this year.
Take a look at all of the pieces through Sweeney Todd Trailer section at AceShowbiz under the names of TV Spot 2 to TV Spot 7. All are available to see in either Med-Res or Hi-Res QuickTime format.
In the meantime, enjoy two of the six "Sweeney Todd" TV spots through the players right below.
- TV Spot 2 - "Magic"
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?