Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd Gets Six New TV Spots
Warner Bros. Pictures continues to pamper us regarding its upcoming "Sweeney Todd."
The studio now has delightfully brought online six more TV spots for the Tim Burton-directed flick in our anticipation for its release on December 21 this year.
Take a look at all of the pieces through Sweeney Todd Trailer section at AceShowbiz under the names of TV Spot 2 to TV Spot 7. All are available to see in either Med-Res or Hi-Res QuickTime format.
In the meantime, enjoy two of the six "Sweeney Todd" TV spots through the players right below.
- TV Spot 2 - "Magic"
- TV Spot 4 - "Mistreated"
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms