Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd Gets Six New TV Spots
Warner Bros. Pictures continues to pamper us regarding its upcoming "Sweeney Todd."
The studio now has delightfully brought online six more TV spots for the Tim Burton-directed flick in our anticipation for its release on December 21 this year.
Take a look at all of the pieces through Sweeney Todd Trailer section at AceShowbiz under the names of TV Spot 2 to TV Spot 7. All are available to see in either Med-Res or Hi-Res QuickTime format.
In the meantime, enjoy two of the six "Sweeney Todd" TV spots through the players right below.
- TV Spot 2 - "Magic"
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family