Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd Gets Six New TV Spots
Warner Bros. Pictures continues to pamper us regarding its upcoming "Sweeney Todd."
The studio now has delightfully brought online six more TV spots for the Tim Burton-directed flick in our anticipation for its release on December 21 this year.
Take a look at all of the pieces through Sweeney Todd Trailer section at AceShowbiz under the names of TV Spot 2 to TV Spot 7. All are available to see in either Med-Res or Hi-Res QuickTime format.
In the meantime, enjoy two of the six "Sweeney Todd" TV spots through the players right below.
- TV Spot 2 - "Magic"
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars