Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd Gets Six New TV Spots
Warner Bros. Pictures continues to pamper us regarding its upcoming "Sweeney Todd."
The studio now has delightfully brought online six more TV spots for the Tim Burton-directed flick in our anticipation for its release on December 21 this year.
Take a look at all of the pieces through Sweeney Todd Trailer section at AceShowbiz under the names of TV Spot 2 to TV Spot 7. All are available to see in either Med-Res or Hi-Res QuickTime format.
In the meantime, enjoy two of the six "Sweeney Todd" TV spots through the players right below.
- TV Spot 2 - "Magic"
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner