Spice Girls Tesco Ad Part Two
It's the Girls again. The newly reunited all-girl group Spice Girls are having their second Tesco Holiday Ad out.
Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton who have all signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco are featured in the new commercial having an argument over what to serve for Christmas. Unlike the rest of her friends, Posh wants lobster, much to the foursome's shock.
Coming to no agreement, they decided to head for TESCO, with each of the girls buys their own favorites, including champagne and turkey.
Their venture to front Tesco's ads reportedly earn the fivesome a cool 1million pound sterling each.
Here's the video of Spice Girls Tesco ad part 2.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby