Spice Girls Tesco Ad Part Two
It's the Girls again. The newly reunited all-girl group Spice Girls are having their second Tesco Holiday Ad out.
Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton who have all signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco are featured in the new commercial having an argument over what to serve for Christmas. Unlike the rest of her friends, Posh wants lobster, much to the foursome's shock.
Coming to no agreement, they decided to head for TESCO, with each of the girls buys their own favorites, including champagne and turkey.
Their venture to front Tesco's ads reportedly earn the fivesome a cool 1million pound sterling each.
Here's the video of Spice Girls Tesco ad part 2.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.