Spice Girls Tesco Ad Part Two
It's the Girls again. The newly reunited all-girl group Spice Girls are having their second Tesco Holiday Ad out.
Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton who have all signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco are featured in the new commercial having an argument over what to serve for Christmas. Unlike the rest of her friends, Posh wants lobster, much to the foursome's shock.
Coming to no agreement, they decided to head for TESCO, with each of the girls buys their own favorites, including champagne and turkey.
Their venture to front Tesco's ads reportedly earn the fivesome a cool 1million pound sterling each.
Here's the video of Spice Girls Tesco ad part 2.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour