Spice Girls Tesco Ad Part Two
It's the Girls again. The newly reunited all-girl group Spice Girls are having their second Tesco Holiday Ad out.
Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton who have all signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco are featured in the new commercial having an argument over what to serve for Christmas. Unlike the rest of her friends, Posh wants lobster, much to the foursome's shock.
Coming to no agreement, they decided to head for TESCO, with each of the girls buys their own favorites, including champagne and turkey.
Their venture to front Tesco's ads reportedly earn the fivesome a cool 1million pound sterling each.
Here's the video of Spice Girls Tesco ad part 2.
More Spice Girls News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song