Spice Girls Tesco Ad Part Two
It's the Girls again. The newly reunited all-girl group Spice Girls are having their second Tesco Holiday Ad out.
Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton who have all signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco are featured in the new commercial having an argument over what to serve for Christmas. Unlike the rest of her friends, Posh wants lobster, much to the foursome's shock.
Coming to no agreement, they decided to head for TESCO, with each of the girls buys their own favorites, including champagne and turkey.
Their venture to front Tesco's ads reportedly earn the fivesome a cool 1million pound sterling each.
Here's the video of Spice Girls Tesco ad part 2.
More Spice Girls News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!