Faith Hill, Alicia Keys Warming Up 50th Grammys in TV Special
Events leading up to the annual Grammy Awards on February 10, 2008 will be warmed up with 'My Night at the Grammys', a new special program that will celebrate the event in its 50th anniversary.
Among those tapped to host the show are the event's previous winners like Faith Hill, Alicia Keys and Melissa Etheridge. They will be joined by a number of other renown celebrities such as Bono, Beyonce Knowles, Celine Dion, Elton John, Usher, Christina Aguilera, Ricky Martin, Elvis Costello and Billie Joe Armstrong.
In the show, top 25 Grammy moments that have been votes by viewers will be televised on CBS tonight (November 30) at 8:00 PM ET/PT. The artists involved in the moments will then give inside story and comments.
One of the things which will be featured would be the unique pairing of performers in the Grammys stage. If one remembers, this would include the joint act from Eminem and Elton John or Jay-Z, Linkin Park and Paul McCartney.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance