Faith Hill, Alicia Keys Warming Up 50th Grammys in TV Special
Events leading up to the annual Grammy Awards on February 10, 2008 will be warmed up with 'My Night at the Grammys', a new special program that will celebrate the event in its 50th anniversary.
Among those tapped to host the show are the event's previous winners like Faith Hill, Alicia Keys and Melissa Etheridge. They will be joined by a number of other renown celebrities such as Bono, Beyonce Knowles, Celine Dion, Elton John, Usher, Christina Aguilera, Ricky Martin, Elvis Costello and Billie Joe Armstrong.
In the show, top 25 Grammy moments that have been votes by viewers will be televised on CBS tonight (November 30) at 8:00 PM ET/PT. The artists involved in the moments will then give inside story and comments.
One of the things which will be featured would be the unique pairing of performers in the Grammys stage. If one remembers, this would include the joint act from Eminem and Elton John or Jay-Z, Linkin Park and Paul McCartney.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap