Faith Hill, Alicia Keys Warming Up 50th Grammys in TV Special
Events leading up to the annual Grammy Awards on February 10, 2008 will be warmed up with 'My Night at the Grammys', a new special program that will celebrate the event in its 50th anniversary.
Among those tapped to host the show are the event's previous winners like Faith Hill, Alicia Keys and Melissa Etheridge. They will be joined by a number of other renown celebrities such as Bono, Beyonce Knowles, Celine Dion, Elton John, Usher, Christina Aguilera, Ricky Martin, Elvis Costello and Billie Joe Armstrong.
In the show, top 25 Grammy moments that have been votes by viewers will be televised on CBS tonight (November 30) at 8:00 PM ET/PT. The artists involved in the moments will then give inside story and comments.
One of the things which will be featured would be the unique pairing of performers in the Grammys stage. If one remembers, this would include the joint act from Eminem and Elton John or Jay-Z, Linkin Park and Paul McCartney.
More Faith Hill News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?