Faith Hill, Alicia Keys Warming Up 50th Grammys in TV Special
Events leading up to the annual Grammy Awards on February 10, 2008 will be warmed up with 'My Night at the Grammys', a new special program that will celebrate the event in its 50th anniversary.
Among those tapped to host the show are the event's previous winners like Faith Hill, Alicia Keys and Melissa Etheridge. They will be joined by a number of other renown celebrities such as Bono, Beyonce Knowles, Celine Dion, Elton John, Usher, Christina Aguilera, Ricky Martin, Elvis Costello and Billie Joe Armstrong.
In the show, top 25 Grammy moments that have been votes by viewers will be televised on CBS tonight (November 30) at 8:00 PM ET/PT. The artists involved in the moments will then give inside story and comments.
One of the things which will be featured would be the unique pairing of performers in the Grammys stage. If one remembers, this would include the joint act from Eminem and Elton John or Jay-Z, Linkin Park and Paul McCartney.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover