This Year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Is Due to Air on CBS
People, especially male viewers, get ready to see the world's most gorgeous supermodels on your TV because CBS is going to broadcast this year's most spectacular show, the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, in High-Definition TV.
A spokeswoman for the network, has confirmed Thursday November 29th that the show will be in high-def and air Tuesday night December 4th at 10 p.m. ET.
The hourlong flesh fest, took place nearly two weeks ago at Los Angeles' Kodak Theater and included performances from the newly reunited Spice Girls and a special one-off duet of Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, will feature the German supermodel and the other Victoria's Secret Angels, including the likes of Miranda Kerr and Karolina Kurkova, wearing the latest Victoria's Secret lingerie while walking the runway.
Hip Hop musician and songwriter will.i.am also was one of the performers.
CBS said the program will highlight 61 different outfits and two dozen models."This is really an event that's anchored in a fashion show," so CBS executive Jack Sussman told the Associated Press.
This, thus, will be the second consecutive year that CBS will air the program in high-def.
More Heidi Klum News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors