Solange Knowles Lured Lil Wayne and Cee-Lo in New Album
Beyonce Knowles' little sister Solange Knowles is gearing the work of her second album that has been worked on since last year. If previously the LP was going to be called 'Solange & The Hadley Street Dreams', it has been changed to simply 'Just What I Want', MTV revealed.
Apart from the already announced collaborators such as Bilal, Marsha Ambrosius and Q-Tip, there will be the addition of Cee-Lo and Lil Wayne. Solange will also use a song from Scottish electric duo Boards of Canada as a sample.
Solange has struck a deal with Geffen to release this album which she said would have the "old sixties and seventies soul mixed with electronica". The album is expected to be released in the first quarter of 2008.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3