Solange Knowles Lured Lil Wayne and Cee-Lo in New Album
Beyonce Knowles' little sister Solange Knowles is gearing the work of her second album that has been worked on since last year. If previously the LP was going to be called 'Solange & The Hadley Street Dreams', it has been changed to simply 'Just What I Want', MTV revealed.
Apart from the already announced collaborators such as Bilal, Marsha Ambrosius and Q-Tip, there will be the addition of Cee-Lo and Lil Wayne. Solange will also use a song from Scottish electric duo Boards of Canada as a sample.
Solange has struck a deal with Geffen to release this album which she said would have the "old sixties and seventies soul mixed with electronica". The album is expected to be released in the first quarter of 2008.
More Solange Knowles News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd