Solange Knowles Lured Lil Wayne and Cee-Lo in New Album
Beyonce Knowles' little sister Solange Knowles is gearing the work of her second album that has been worked on since last year. If previously the LP was going to be called 'Solange & The Hadley Street Dreams', it has been changed to simply 'Just What I Want', MTV revealed.
Apart from the already announced collaborators such as Bilal, Marsha Ambrosius and Q-Tip, there will be the addition of Cee-Lo and Lil Wayne. Solange will also use a song from Scottish electric duo Boards of Canada as a sample.
Solange has struck a deal with Geffen to release this album which she said would have the "old sixties and seventies soul mixed with electronica". The album is expected to be released in the first quarter of 2008.
More Solange Knowles News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics