Solange Knowles Lured Lil Wayne and Cee-Lo in New Album
Beyonce Knowles' little sister Solange Knowles is gearing the work of her second album that has been worked on since last year. If previously the LP was going to be called 'Solange & The Hadley Street Dreams', it has been changed to simply 'Just What I Want', MTV revealed.
Apart from the already announced collaborators such as Bilal, Marsha Ambrosius and Q-Tip, there will be the addition of Cee-Lo and Lil Wayne. Solange will also use a song from Scottish electric duo Boards of Canada as a sample.
Solange has struck a deal with Geffen to release this album which she said would have the "old sixties and seventies soul mixed with electronica". The album is expected to be released in the first quarter of 2008.
More Solange Knowles News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'