Solange Knowles Lured Lil Wayne and Cee-Lo in New Album
Beyonce Knowles' little sister Solange Knowles is gearing the work of her second album that has been worked on since last year. If previously the LP was going to be called 'Solange & The Hadley Street Dreams', it has been changed to simply 'Just What I Want', MTV revealed.
Apart from the already announced collaborators such as Bilal, Marsha Ambrosius and Q-Tip, there will be the addition of Cee-Lo and Lil Wayne. Solange will also use a song from Scottish electric duo Boards of Canada as a sample.
Solange has struck a deal with Geffen to release this album which she said would have the "old sixties and seventies soul mixed with electronica". The album is expected to be released in the first quarter of 2008.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit