James Blunt Featured in Beanie Sigel's 'Solution' Album
More and more pop and rock artists are crossing the bridge to Hip-Hop and vice versa. After Coldplay's Chris Martin was famously included in Kanye West's 'Graduation', James Blunt is trying the same thing by allowing his song to be sampled.
The chorus and piano part of 'No Bravery', a track from Blunt's 'Back to Bedlam' album, has been used by rapper Beanie Sigel. Blunt gave the authorization on the sampling for Sigel's song 'Dear Self' that is included in album 'The Solution', due December 11, 2008.
Apparently, Siegel also made out of ordinary collaboration with Ozzy Osbourne in the same album. The rocker was tapped as the featured guest on track 'Judgment Day'.
An alleged version of 'Dear Self' has been leaked earlier this week, as can be heard below.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival