James Blunt Featured in Beanie Sigel's 'Solution' Album
More and more pop and rock artists are crossing the bridge to Hip-Hop and vice versa. After Coldplay's Chris Martin was famously included in Kanye West's 'Graduation', James Blunt is trying the same thing by allowing his song to be sampled.
The chorus and piano part of 'No Bravery', a track from Blunt's 'Back to Bedlam' album, has been used by rapper Beanie Sigel. Blunt gave the authorization on the sampling for Sigel's song 'Dear Self' that is included in album 'The Solution', due December 11, 2008.
Apparently, Siegel also made out of ordinary collaboration with Ozzy Osbourne in the same album. The rocker was tapped as the featured guest on track 'Judgment Day'.
An alleged version of 'Dear Self' has been leaked earlier this week, as can be heard below.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball