James Blunt Featured in Beanie Sigel's 'Solution' Album
More and more pop and rock artists are crossing the bridge to Hip-Hop and vice versa. After Coldplay's Chris Martin was famously included in Kanye West's 'Graduation', James Blunt is trying the same thing by allowing his song to be sampled.
The chorus and piano part of 'No Bravery', a track from Blunt's 'Back to Bedlam' album, has been used by rapper Beanie Sigel. Blunt gave the authorization on the sampling for Sigel's song 'Dear Self' that is included in album 'The Solution', due December 11, 2008.
Apparently, Siegel also made out of ordinary collaboration with Ozzy Osbourne in the same album. The rocker was tapped as the featured guest on track 'Judgment Day'.
An alleged version of 'Dear Self' has been leaked earlier this week, as can be heard below.
More James Blunt News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern