James Blunt Featured in Beanie Sigel's 'Solution' Album
More and more pop and rock artists are crossing the bridge to Hip-Hop and vice versa. After Coldplay's Chris Martin was famously included in Kanye West's 'Graduation', James Blunt is trying the same thing by allowing his song to be sampled.
The chorus and piano part of 'No Bravery', a track from Blunt's 'Back to Bedlam' album, has been used by rapper Beanie Sigel. Blunt gave the authorization on the sampling for Sigel's song 'Dear Self' that is included in album 'The Solution', due December 11, 2008.
Apparently, Siegel also made out of ordinary collaboration with Ozzy Osbourne in the same album. The rocker was tapped as the featured guest on track 'Judgment Day'.
An alleged version of 'Dear Self' has been leaked earlier this week, as can be heard below.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked