James Blunt Featured in Beanie Sigel's 'Solution' Album
More and more pop and rock artists are crossing the bridge to Hip-Hop and vice versa. After Coldplay's Chris Martin was famously included in Kanye West's 'Graduation', James Blunt is trying the same thing by allowing his song to be sampled.
The chorus and piano part of 'No Bravery', a track from Blunt's 'Back to Bedlam' album, has been used by rapper Beanie Sigel. Blunt gave the authorization on the sampling for Sigel's song 'Dear Self' that is included in album 'The Solution', due December 11, 2008.
Apparently, Siegel also made out of ordinary collaboration with Ozzy Osbourne in the same album. The rocker was tapped as the featured guest on track 'Judgment Day'.
An alleged version of 'Dear Self' has been leaked earlier this week, as can be heard below.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3