Victoria Adams Has Been Confirmed as the New Face of Marc Jacobs
It's been a busy year for Victoria Adams. From her move to US to her reunion with all-girl group Spice Girls, the mother of three needless to say is having many details on her have-to-do list. Keep adding more into her career resume, she's now officially confirmed as the new face of American designer Marc Jacobs.
Tipped to model the high-profile designer's Spring 2008 collection, Victoria has been photographed by Juergen Teller, posing for the so-called "sexy, peekaboo" collection.
Considered as a fashion icon, Victoria herself is a fan of famous designers' creation. She's been snapped wearing a Marc Jacobs creation to the pink carpet of the recent Victoria Secret fashion show.
Victoria is following in the footstep of Dakota Fanning and Meg White as the latest face of Marc Jacobs.
By Tuesday November 27th, Victoria and the rest of the Girls were seen attending the "Dancing with the Stars" finale to give support to fellow Melanie Brown, who sadly only finished 2nd on the competition.
More Victoria Adams News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March