Victoria Adams Has Been Confirmed as the New Face of Marc Jacobs
It's been a busy year for Victoria Adams. From her move to US to her reunion with all-girl group Spice Girls, the mother of three needless to say is having many details on her have-to-do list. Keep adding more into her career resume, she's now officially confirmed as the new face of American designer Marc Jacobs.
Tipped to model the high-profile designer's Spring 2008 collection, Victoria has been photographed by Juergen Teller, posing for the so-called "sexy, peekaboo" collection.
Considered as a fashion icon, Victoria herself is a fan of famous designers' creation. She's been snapped wearing a Marc Jacobs creation to the pink carpet of the recent Victoria Secret fashion show.
Victoria is following in the footstep of Dakota Fanning and Meg White as the latest face of Marc Jacobs.
By Tuesday November 27th, Victoria and the rest of the Girls were seen attending the "Dancing with the Stars" finale to give support to fellow Melanie Brown, who sadly only finished 2nd on the competition.
More Victoria Adams News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI