Victoria Adams Has Been Confirmed as the New Face of Marc Jacobs
It's been a busy year for Victoria Adams. From her move to US to her reunion with all-girl group Spice Girls, the mother of three needless to say is having many details on her have-to-do list. Keep adding more into her career resume, she's now officially confirmed as the new face of American designer Marc Jacobs.
Tipped to model the high-profile designer's Spring 2008 collection, Victoria has been photographed by Juergen Teller, posing for the so-called "sexy, peekaboo" collection.
Considered as a fashion icon, Victoria herself is a fan of famous designers' creation. She's been snapped wearing a Marc Jacobs creation to the pink carpet of the recent Victoria Secret fashion show.
Victoria is following in the footstep of Dakota Fanning and Meg White as the latest face of Marc Jacobs.
By Tuesday November 27th, Victoria and the rest of the Girls were seen attending the "Dancing with the Stars" finale to give support to fellow Melanie Brown, who sadly only finished 2nd on the competition.
More Victoria Adams News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos