Victoria Adams Has Been Confirmed as the New Face of Marc Jacobs
It's been a busy year for Victoria Adams. From her move to US to her reunion with all-girl group Spice Girls, the mother of three needless to say is having many details on her have-to-do list. Keep adding more into her career resume, she's now officially confirmed as the new face of American designer Marc Jacobs.
Tipped to model the high-profile designer's Spring 2008 collection, Victoria has been photographed by Juergen Teller, posing for the so-called "sexy, peekaboo" collection.
Considered as a fashion icon, Victoria herself is a fan of famous designers' creation. She's been snapped wearing a Marc Jacobs creation to the pink carpet of the recent Victoria Secret fashion show.
Victoria is following in the footstep of Dakota Fanning and Meg White as the latest face of Marc Jacobs.
By Tuesday November 27th, Victoria and the rest of the Girls were seen attending the "Dancing with the Stars" finale to give support to fellow Melanie Brown, who sadly only finished 2nd on the competition.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones