Lily Allen Mentions Early Retirement, Again
It's no big secret that British singer Lily Allen wants to retire young. However, it become unexpected that the 22-year-old singer wish to quit in three years time when she reaches the 25 milestone.
"I don't get it. I just want to make some money," she told London Times. "Maybe I could retire at 25. I'm only going to do one more album. It's a great job, but it doesn't leave time for what's important. Like having a family."
Citing that nothing makes her "feel passionate" anymore, she said that she doesn't want to work as hard as her mom, Alison Owen, who is a TV producer. "I'd like to live in the country and have a walled garden, and chickens and pigs," she continued.
Allen sold millions of her debut album, 'Alright, Still' in U.K. The album even peaked at #20 in U.S Billboard Hot 200 chart.
She previously said that her retirement was to take place before she was 30. She is currently working on her sophomore set with producer duo Future Cut.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017