Lily Allen Mentions Early Retirement, Again
It's no big secret that British singer Lily Allen wants to retire young. However, it become unexpected that the 22-year-old singer wish to quit in three years time when she reaches the 25 milestone.
"I don't get it. I just want to make some money," she told London Times. "Maybe I could retire at 25. I'm only going to do one more album. It's a great job, but it doesn't leave time for what's important. Like having a family."
Citing that nothing makes her "feel passionate" anymore, she said that she doesn't want to work as hard as her mom, Alison Owen, who is a TV producer. "I'd like to live in the country and have a walled garden, and chickens and pigs," she continued.
Allen sold millions of her debut album, 'Alright, Still' in U.K. The album even peaked at #20 in U.S Billboard Hot 200 chart.
She previously said that her retirement was to take place before she was 30. She is currently working on her sophomore set with producer duo Future Cut.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters