Lily Allen Mentions Early Retirement, Again
It's no big secret that British singer Lily Allen wants to retire young. However, it become unexpected that the 22-year-old singer wish to quit in three years time when she reaches the 25 milestone.
"I don't get it. I just want to make some money," she told London Times. "Maybe I could retire at 25. I'm only going to do one more album. It's a great job, but it doesn't leave time for what's important. Like having a family."
Citing that nothing makes her "feel passionate" anymore, she said that she doesn't want to work as hard as her mom, Alison Owen, who is a TV producer. "I'd like to live in the country and have a walled garden, and chickens and pigs," she continued.
Allen sold millions of her debut album, 'Alright, Still' in U.K. The album even peaked at #20 in U.S Billboard Hot 200 chart.
She previously said that her retirement was to take place before she was 30. She is currently working on her sophomore set with producer duo Future Cut.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics