Lily Allen Mentions Early Retirement, Again
It's no big secret that British singer Lily Allen wants to retire young. However, it become unexpected that the 22-year-old singer wish to quit in three years time when she reaches the 25 milestone.
"I don't get it. I just want to make some money," she told London Times. "Maybe I could retire at 25. I'm only going to do one more album. It's a great job, but it doesn't leave time for what's important. Like having a family."
Citing that nothing makes her "feel passionate" anymore, she said that she doesn't want to work as hard as her mom, Alison Owen, who is a TV producer. "I'd like to live in the country and have a walled garden, and chickens and pigs," she continued.
Allen sold millions of her debut album, 'Alright, Still' in U.K. The album even peaked at #20 in U.S Billboard Hot 200 chart.
She previously said that her retirement was to take place before she was 30. She is currently working on her sophomore set with producer duo Future Cut.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding