Lily Allen Mentions Early Retirement, Again
It's no big secret that British singer Lily Allen wants to retire young. However, it become unexpected that the 22-year-old singer wish to quit in three years time when she reaches the 25 milestone.
"I don't get it. I just want to make some money," she told London Times. "Maybe I could retire at 25. I'm only going to do one more album. It's a great job, but it doesn't leave time for what's important. Like having a family."
Citing that nothing makes her "feel passionate" anymore, she said that she doesn't want to work as hard as her mom, Alison Owen, who is a TV producer. "I'd like to live in the country and have a walled garden, and chickens and pigs," she continued.
Allen sold millions of her debut album, 'Alright, Still' in U.K. The album even peaked at #20 in U.S Billboard Hot 200 chart.
She previously said that her retirement was to take place before she was 30. She is currently working on her sophomore set with producer duo Future Cut.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'