Terror Squad Reveal Their New Line-Up
Terror Squad crew have changed their line-up, leader Fat Joe revealed. With the exit of Remy Ma, Armageddon, and Prospect, after their second album, 'True Story', was released in 2004, the rap group added O.Z. from Miami, H-Mob and The Leader.
Apart from the three new members, DJ Khaled and Cool & Dre are retained as regular crew along with Tony Sunshine. "That's it. That's the crew," Joe revealed to MTV's Mixtape Monday.
Joe also unveiled some of the reasons why the three old members are no longer in their list. "Remy Ma, obviously, she's not down no more," Joe said. "The problem with her (is) we're hot. She don't wanna be down. Everything is a grind." While in Armageddon and Prospect case, Joe claimed that he no longer meets them to make new music and therefore was forced to "let them go".
Terror Squad is planning to release a third album titled 'A New Story' next year, as well as another one as part of the deal with Koch Records.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development