Terror Squad Reveal Their New Line-Up
Terror Squad crew have changed their line-up, leader Fat Joe revealed. With the exit of Remy Ma, Armageddon, and Prospect, after their second album, 'True Story', was released in 2004, the rap group added O.Z. from Miami, H-Mob and The Leader.
Apart from the three new members, DJ Khaled and Cool & Dre are retained as regular crew along with Tony Sunshine. "That's it. That's the crew," Joe revealed to MTV's Mixtape Monday.
Joe also unveiled some of the reasons why the three old members are no longer in their list. "Remy Ma, obviously, she's not down no more," Joe said. "The problem with her (is) we're hot. She don't wanna be down. Everything is a grind." While in Armageddon and Prospect case, Joe claimed that he no longer meets them to make new music and therefore was forced to "let them go".
Terror Squad is planning to release a third album titled 'A New Story' next year, as well as another one as part of the deal with Koch Records.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off