Terror Squad Reveal Their New Line-Up
Terror Squad crew have changed their line-up, leader Fat Joe revealed. With the exit of Remy Ma, Armageddon, and Prospect, after their second album, 'True Story', was released in 2004, the rap group added O.Z. from Miami, H-Mob and The Leader.
Apart from the three new members, DJ Khaled and Cool & Dre are retained as regular crew along with Tony Sunshine. "That's it. That's the crew," Joe revealed to MTV's Mixtape Monday.
Joe also unveiled some of the reasons why the three old members are no longer in their list. "Remy Ma, obviously, she's not down no more," Joe said. "The problem with her (is) we're hot. She don't wanna be down. Everything is a grind." While in Armageddon and Prospect case, Joe claimed that he no longer meets them to make new music and therefore was forced to "let them go".
Terror Squad is planning to release a third album titled 'A New Story' next year, as well as another one as part of the deal with Koch Records.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics