Terror Squad Reveal Their New Line-Up
Terror Squad crew have changed their line-up, leader Fat Joe revealed. With the exit of Remy Ma, Armageddon, and Prospect, after their second album, 'True Story', was released in 2004, the rap group added O.Z. from Miami, H-Mob and The Leader.
Apart from the three new members, DJ Khaled and Cool & Dre are retained as regular crew along with Tony Sunshine. "That's it. That's the crew," Joe revealed to MTV's Mixtape Monday.
Joe also unveiled some of the reasons why the three old members are no longer in their list. "Remy Ma, obviously, she's not down no more," Joe said. "The problem with her (is) we're hot. She don't wanna be down. Everything is a grind." While in Armageddon and Prospect case, Joe claimed that he no longer meets them to make new music and therefore was forced to "let them go".
Terror Squad is planning to release a third album titled 'A New Story' next year, as well as another one as part of the deal with Koch Records.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous