Terror Squad Reveal Their New Line-Up
Terror Squad crew have changed their line-up, leader Fat Joe revealed. With the exit of Remy Ma, Armageddon, and Prospect, after their second album, 'True Story', was released in 2004, the rap group added O.Z. from Miami, H-Mob and The Leader.
Apart from the three new members, DJ Khaled and Cool & Dre are retained as regular crew along with Tony Sunshine. "That's it. That's the crew," Joe revealed to MTV's Mixtape Monday.
Joe also unveiled some of the reasons why the three old members are no longer in their list. "Remy Ma, obviously, she's not down no more," Joe said. "The problem with her (is) we're hot. She don't wanna be down. Everything is a grind." While in Armageddon and Prospect case, Joe claimed that he no longer meets them to make new music and therefore was forced to "let them go".
Terror Squad is planning to release a third album titled 'A New Story' next year, as well as another one as part of the deal with Koch Records.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video