Johnny Depp Congratulates Longtime Partner Vanessa Paradis' Album Release with Vineyard
Johnny Depp shows off his romantic side by presenting longtime partner and mother to his children, Vanessa Paradis, a very distinct present. Instead of giving her flowers, chocolates or even jewelery, the actor prefers to present her a vineyard as congratulations for her months of hard work recording a new album.
The vineyard the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star purchased is located in Plan de la Tour, France, close to the villa he shares with Paradis and their children, son John "Jack" Christopher Depp III and daughter Lily-Rose Melody Depp.
Depp and Paradis first met in a hotel lobby in Paris while he was there shooting the film "The Ninth Gate" (1999). They have been together for nearly 10 years by now. Neither of them planning to walk down the aisle because they feel they don't need a certificate to justify their love to one another.
Depp previously married to make-up artist Lori Anne Allison in 1983. The pair split three years later.
More Johnny Depp News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger