Johnny Depp Congratulates Longtime Partner Vanessa Paradis' Album Release with Vineyard
Johnny Depp shows off his romantic side by presenting longtime partner and mother to his children, Vanessa Paradis, a very distinct present. Instead of giving her flowers, chocolates or even jewelery, the actor prefers to present her a vineyard as congratulations for her months of hard work recording a new album.
The vineyard the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star purchased is located in Plan de la Tour, France, close to the villa he shares with Paradis and their children, son John "Jack" Christopher Depp III and daughter Lily-Rose Melody Depp.
Depp and Paradis first met in a hotel lobby in Paris while he was there shooting the film "The Ninth Gate" (1999). They have been together for nearly 10 years by now. Neither of them planning to walk down the aisle because they feel they don't need a certificate to justify their love to one another.
Depp previously married to make-up artist Lori Anne Allison in 1983. The pair split three years later.
More Johnny Depp News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek