Johnny Depp Congratulates Longtime Partner Vanessa Paradis' Album Release with Vineyard
Johnny Depp shows off his romantic side by presenting longtime partner and mother to his children, Vanessa Paradis, a very distinct present. Instead of giving her flowers, chocolates or even jewelery, the actor prefers to present her a vineyard as congratulations for her months of hard work recording a new album.
The vineyard the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star purchased is located in Plan de la Tour, France, close to the villa he shares with Paradis and their children, son John "Jack" Christopher Depp III and daughter Lily-Rose Melody Depp.
Depp and Paradis first met in a hotel lobby in Paris while he was there shooting the film "The Ninth Gate" (1999). They have been together for nearly 10 years by now. Neither of them planning to walk down the aisle because they feel they don't need a certificate to justify their love to one another.
Depp previously married to make-up artist Lori Anne Allison in 1983. The pair split three years later.
More Johnny Depp News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert