Johnny Depp Congratulates Longtime Partner Vanessa Paradis' Album Release with Vineyard
Johnny Depp shows off his romantic side by presenting longtime partner and mother to his children, Vanessa Paradis, a very distinct present. Instead of giving her flowers, chocolates or even jewelery, the actor prefers to present her a vineyard as congratulations for her months of hard work recording a new album.
The vineyard the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star purchased is located in Plan de la Tour, France, close to the villa he shares with Paradis and their children, son John "Jack" Christopher Depp III and daughter Lily-Rose Melody Depp.
Depp and Paradis first met in a hotel lobby in Paris while he was there shooting the film "The Ninth Gate" (1999). They have been together for nearly 10 years by now. Neither of them planning to walk down the aisle because they feel they don't need a certificate to justify their love to one another.
Depp previously married to make-up artist Lori Anne Allison in 1983. The pair split three years later.
More Johnny Depp News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'