Pete Wentz to Terminate Ashlee Simpson's SNL Scandal
When Ashlee Simpson was caught in technical fault at a Saturday Night Live performance in 2004, she has since become a target of constant jokes including that by a rock band named Neurosonic. Simpsons's rocker boyfriend, Pete Wentz, is handling this matter legally.
Wentz has issued a written request to the Canadian band to stop mocking Simpson with their song 'So Many People'. The Fall Out Boy bassist has asked them to stop performing the song live, New York Daily News gossip column PageSix reported.
The band has made a reference to the lip-sync incident, saying in the beginning of the song, "Everything under the sun / Going to hell in an episode of 'SNL' / Busted on the TV / You ugly girl, you cannot sing / Can't even lip sync / Apparently money can even buy you dignity."
There was also a report that Neurosonic frontman Jason Darr asked their audience at New York's Knitting Factory to dance just like Simpson did when she tried to cover the incident.
Neurosonic, 'So Many People':
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set