Linda Hogan Wants Property, Alimony and Child Support from Estranged Husband Hulk Hogan
Hot on the heels of report on her seeking divorce from estranged husband Hulk Hogan makes its way all over news media, here comes a new report that suggests Linda Hogan is seeking alimony, shares of property and child support from him.
Citing the divorce petition Linda filed in Florida's Pinellas Pasco Circuit Court, the St. Petersburg Times says Linda is seeking half of the couple's more than $9.5 million in assets, including a share of the value of their Bel Air mansion. She, moreover, also wants to share parental responsibility for their son Nick Hogan with whom she hopes to live, with Hulk has "liberal" visitation rights. As of the couple's eldest child, daughter Brooke Hogan, the 19-year-old is not legally subject to child support requirements.
Any other things Linda is seeking from Hulk among others include; an unspecified amount of alimony and child support, and Nick's health insurance.
Among the marital assets that need to be equitably divided between the estranged couple are the 17,000-square-foot Bel Air mansion where the family primarily lives and a 3,474-square-foot home in Clearwater Beach, Fla., as well as a condo under construction in Las Vegas. According to the petition, the two existing homes alone are worth nearly $9.5 million. Linda demanded the properties "should be partitioned and sold" should she and Hulk cannot reach an amicable split of them.
Hulk, Linda, Nick and Brooke have all starred for four seasons in the VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best," which chronicles the lives of the famous wrestler and his family. Linda filed for divorce, ending her 23-year-marriage to Hulk, by November 20th. According to the divorce document, Linda claimed her marriage "irretrievably broken."
Rumors on the street say, the divorce filing was not a surprise to the Hogans or people who know the couple since the husband-and-wife have become estranged since June with rumors on their marriage was on rock hit the media in April.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'