Jackson Five Reunion Confirmed, Michael Jackson Included
After much speculation, Jackson Five is finally confirmed for a reunion tour in 2008. Even better, Jermaine Jackson spoke to BBC that his famous brother Michael Jackson finally gave a thumbs up to join the plan.
"Michael will be involved," Jermaine confirmed. "He has to be. He is a Jackson. He was at the meetings. Michael will be involved. We want to tour. We want to touch the lives of everybody who's bought our records and supported us."
No schedule has been mapped out but Jermaine can make sure that it will be "sometime in 2008". Details on which other Jacksons will join the tour are still kept a secret, although there are reports that Janet Jackson will tag along.
"We feel we have to do it one more time," Jermaine said. "We owe that to the fans and to the public." He further revealed that the plan actually was accumulated years ago, but Michael's 2005 child abuse case became a problem and forced it to be halted.
More Michael Jackson News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'