Jackson Five Reunion Confirmed, Michael Jackson Included
After much speculation, Jackson Five is finally confirmed for a reunion tour in 2008. Even better, Jermaine Jackson spoke to BBC that his famous brother Michael Jackson finally gave a thumbs up to join the plan.
"Michael will be involved," Jermaine confirmed. "He has to be. He is a Jackson. He was at the meetings. Michael will be involved. We want to tour. We want to touch the lives of everybody who's bought our records and supported us."
No schedule has been mapped out but Jermaine can make sure that it will be "sometime in 2008". Details on which other Jacksons will join the tour are still kept a secret, although there are reports that Janet Jackson will tag along.
"We feel we have to do it one more time," Jermaine said. "We owe that to the fans and to the public." He further revealed that the plan actually was accumulated years ago, but Michael's 2005 child abuse case became a problem and forced it to be halted.
More Michael Jackson News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert