Britney Spears Granted Custody of Sons, Only for Christmas
Amidst the widespread report on Britney Spears going to adopt Chinese twins, which has yet to be confirmed nor denied by the pop star herself, one good news just comes up. It has been reported that during the Monday November 26th custody hearing it has been ruled out that the singer has been granted custody of sons Sean Preston and Jayden James on Christmas, taking into account that the boys have spent the Thanksgiving with daddy Kevin Federline.
Spears was initially granted two times monitored visits a week; from noon to 7 p.m. and one overnight visit; from noon to 10 a.m. the next morning. During Thanksgiving, the singer took the boys to the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills for a brunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She then dropped them at K-Fed's home later that afternoon.
Neither Spears nor K-Fed attended the Monday closed-for the press hearing, which among others also discussed the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services' request for access to the former couple's case file, in particular documents, which have been redacted.
Spears and K-Fed's next custody hearing is scheduled for January 23rd.
More Britney Spears News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker