Another Batch of Incredible Hulk Rio De Janeiro Set Pics
More photos taken from the Rio de Janeiro set for the upcoming "The Incredible Hulk" have been posted on the net, thanks to ComicUS.it 4.0.
While major portion of the pictures catches male lead Edward Norton walking around the set in red shirt and brown pants, one delightfully captures co-star Tim Roth who plays KGB agent Emil Blonsky. The other two even give us our first peek at William Hurt as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross. Grab all on the link above.
Directed by Louis Leterrier, "Incredible Hulk" relies on Rhythm and Hues to provide the CGI form of the green superhero with Norton indicating to provide motion capture for the character. Stylistically, the filmmakers chose a darker shade of green from the previous film, 2003's "Hulk", and decided to not make the titular character as large, meaning that his size does not increase as he becomes further enraged, staying at a consistent height.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance