Another Batch of Incredible Hulk Rio De Janeiro Set Pics
More photos taken from the Rio de Janeiro set for the upcoming "The Incredible Hulk" have been posted on the net, thanks to ComicUS.it 4.0.
While major portion of the pictures catches male lead Edward Norton walking around the set in red shirt and brown pants, one delightfully captures co-star Tim Roth who plays KGB agent Emil Blonsky. The other two even give us our first peek at William Hurt as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross. Grab all on the link above.
Directed by Louis Leterrier, "Incredible Hulk" relies on Rhythm and Hues to provide the CGI form of the green superhero with Norton indicating to provide motion capture for the character. Stylistically, the filmmakers chose a darker shade of green from the previous film, 2003's "Hulk", and decided to not make the titular character as large, meaning that his size does not increase as he becomes further enraged, staying at a consistent height.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival