Another Batch of Incredible Hulk Rio De Janeiro Set Pics
More photos taken from the Rio de Janeiro set for the upcoming "The Incredible Hulk" have been posted on the net, thanks to ComicUS.it 4.0.
While major portion of the pictures catches male lead Edward Norton walking around the set in red shirt and brown pants, one delightfully captures co-star Tim Roth who plays KGB agent Emil Blonsky. The other two even give us our first peek at William Hurt as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross. Grab all on the link above.
Directed by Louis Leterrier, "Incredible Hulk" relies on Rhythm and Hues to provide the CGI form of the green superhero with Norton indicating to provide motion capture for the character. Stylistically, the filmmakers chose a darker shade of green from the previous film, 2003's "Hulk", and decided to not make the titular character as large, meaning that his size does not increase as he becomes further enraged, staying at a consistent height.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video