Paul McCartney Recording Album With Son
Paul McCartney will give a necessary kick for his son's music career. The former Beatle star is helping son James to record a solo LP which is slated for a 2008 release.
"I'm actually doing some recording with my son," McCartney revealed. "We're just looking at the idea of him making an album. He's doing it all. He's writing it all, laying it all. It's sensational. But there's nothing set yet."
James McCartney, 30, is Paul's son with his first wife Linda McCartney. He plays the drum but most notably electric guitar, which can be heard on 'Heaven on a Sunday', a track from Paul's 1997 album, 'Flaming Pie'.
"We don't know if it'll work," Paul said of the new project. "The plan is for me to just do some recording with him, and it's really exciting. I'm really loving it."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart