Paul McCartney Recording Album With Son
Paul McCartney will give a necessary kick for his son's music career. The former Beatle star is helping son James to record a solo LP which is slated for a 2008 release.
"I'm actually doing some recording with my son," McCartney revealed. "We're just looking at the idea of him making an album. He's doing it all. He's writing it all, laying it all. It's sensational. But there's nothing set yet."
James McCartney, 30, is Paul's son with his first wife Linda McCartney. He plays the drum but most notably electric guitar, which can be heard on 'Heaven on a Sunday', a track from Paul's 1997 album, 'Flaming Pie'.
"We don't know if it'll work," Paul said of the new project. "The plan is for me to just do some recording with him, and it's really exciting. I'm really loving it."
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert