Paul McCartney Recording Album With Son
Paul McCartney will give a necessary kick for his son's music career. The former Beatle star is helping son James to record a solo LP which is slated for a 2008 release.
"I'm actually doing some recording with my son," McCartney revealed. "We're just looking at the idea of him making an album. He's doing it all. He's writing it all, laying it all. It's sensational. But there's nothing set yet."
James McCartney, 30, is Paul's son with his first wife Linda McCartney. He plays the drum but most notably electric guitar, which can be heard on 'Heaven on a Sunday', a track from Paul's 1997 album, 'Flaming Pie'.
"We don't know if it'll work," Paul said of the new project. "The plan is for me to just do some recording with him, and it's really exciting. I'm really loving it."
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen