Paul McCartney Recording Album With Son
Paul McCartney will give a necessary kick for his son's music career. The former Beatle star is helping son James to record a solo LP which is slated for a 2008 release.
"I'm actually doing some recording with my son," McCartney revealed. "We're just looking at the idea of him making an album. He's doing it all. He's writing it all, laying it all. It's sensational. But there's nothing set yet."
James McCartney, 30, is Paul's son with his first wife Linda McCartney. He plays the drum but most notably electric guitar, which can be heard on 'Heaven on a Sunday', a track from Paul's 1997 album, 'Flaming Pie'.
"We don't know if it'll work," Paul said of the new project. "The plan is for me to just do some recording with him, and it's really exciting. I'm really loving it."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'