Paul McCartney Recording Album With Son
Paul McCartney will give a necessary kick for his son's music career. The former Beatle star is helping son James to record a solo LP which is slated for a 2008 release.
"I'm actually doing some recording with my son," McCartney revealed. "We're just looking at the idea of him making an album. He's doing it all. He's writing it all, laying it all. It's sensational. But there's nothing set yet."
James McCartney, 30, is Paul's son with his first wife Linda McCartney. He plays the drum but most notably electric guitar, which can be heard on 'Heaven on a Sunday', a track from Paul's 1997 album, 'Flaming Pie'.
"We don't know if it'll work," Paul said of the new project. "The plan is for me to just do some recording with him, and it's really exciting. I'm really loving it."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal