Just Married, Superman Star Brandon Routh and Girlfriend Courtney Ford
It's on. Superman is now a married man. Brandon Routh, who was cast as the lead role in the 2006 film "Superman Returns," married his longtime girlfriend Courtney Ford at the beautiful El Capitan Ranch in Santa Barbara Saturday November 24th.
The bride wore a Junko Yoshioka sheath dress with Chantilly lace and platinum beading and topped off her look with pave-diamond earrings by Neil Lane. The groom traded in his tights and cape for a cashmere suit by Looysen, People reported.
No words on who attended the wedding.
Brandon and Courtney, an actress, first met at the rehearsal dinner for her brother's wedding. They then began dating. The actor proposed to her in August 2006 while he was in the midst of the "Superman Returns" press tour, presented her with a sparkler from L.A. jeweler Neil Lane.
"I used to work at Lucky Strike (bowling alley)," the actor told People in January. "I was a bartender. And her brother was having his (wedding) rehearsal dinner party there." Courtney, on the other hand, said "He met my whole family the day he met me."
Hit his breakthrough in the movie business with his role as Superman in "Superman Returns," Brandon has currently in talks to star in its sequel "Superman: The Man of Steel" which is slated to hit the theaters by 2009.
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'