Just Married, Superman Star Brandon Routh and Girlfriend Courtney Ford
It's on. Superman is now a married man. Brandon Routh, who was cast as the lead role in the 2006 film "Superman Returns," married his longtime girlfriend Courtney Ford at the beautiful El Capitan Ranch in Santa Barbara Saturday November 24th.
The bride wore a Junko Yoshioka sheath dress with Chantilly lace and platinum beading and topped off her look with pave-diamond earrings by Neil Lane. The groom traded in his tights and cape for a cashmere suit by Looysen, People reported.
No words on who attended the wedding.
Brandon and Courtney, an actress, first met at the rehearsal dinner for her brother's wedding. They then began dating. The actor proposed to her in August 2006 while he was in the midst of the "Superman Returns" press tour, presented her with a sparkler from L.A. jeweler Neil Lane.
"I used to work at Lucky Strike (bowling alley)," the actor told People in January. "I was a bartender. And her brother was having his (wedding) rehearsal dinner party there." Courtney, on the other hand, said "He met my whole family the day he met me."
Hit his breakthrough in the movie business with his role as Superman in "Superman Returns," Brandon has currently in talks to star in its sequel "Superman: The Man of Steel" which is slated to hit the theaters by 2009.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer