Just Married, Superman Star Brandon Routh and Girlfriend Courtney Ford
It's on. Superman is now a married man. Brandon Routh, who was cast as the lead role in the 2006 film "Superman Returns," married his longtime girlfriend Courtney Ford at the beautiful El Capitan Ranch in Santa Barbara Saturday November 24th.
The bride wore a Junko Yoshioka sheath dress with Chantilly lace and platinum beading and topped off her look with pave-diamond earrings by Neil Lane. The groom traded in his tights and cape for a cashmere suit by Looysen, People reported.
No words on who attended the wedding.
Brandon and Courtney, an actress, first met at the rehearsal dinner for her brother's wedding. They then began dating. The actor proposed to her in August 2006 while he was in the midst of the "Superman Returns" press tour, presented her with a sparkler from L.A. jeweler Neil Lane.
"I used to work at Lucky Strike (bowling alley)," the actor told People in January. "I was a bartender. And her brother was having his (wedding) rehearsal dinner party there." Courtney, on the other hand, said "He met my whole family the day he met me."
Hit his breakthrough in the movie business with his role as Superman in "Superman Returns," Brandon has currently in talks to star in its sequel "Superman: The Man of Steel" which is slated to hit the theaters by 2009.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns