Trio Lend Voices for Disney's G-Force
Blending live-action with CGI technique, Walt Disney Pictures' "G-Force" has picked names like Nicolas Cage, Steve Buscemi, and Tracy Morgan to provide three of the lead voices in the flick, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Cage will fill in the voice of Speckles the mole while Buscemi and Morgan are voicing Bucky the hamster and Blaster the guinea pig, respectively. Meanwhile, story revolves around a group of ultra-intelligent animal commandos who work for a government agency trying to prevent an evil billionaire from taking over the world.
Taking part in the live-action cast are Bill Nighy and Will Arnett, the former appearing as an industrialist and the latter as an FBI agent. Others in this list include Zach Galifianakis, Kelli Garner, Gabriel Casseus, and Jack Conley.
Project will mark the full-length feature directorial debut of F/X innovator Hoyt Yeatman who won Oscar in Best Effects, Visual Effects category for 1989's "The Abyss." Jerry Bruckheimer is producing with Duncan Henderson, Chad Oman, Mike Stenson all serving as executive producers.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'