Trio Lend Voices for Disney's G-Force
Blending live-action with CGI technique, Walt Disney Pictures' "G-Force" has picked names like Nicolas Cage, Steve Buscemi, and Tracy Morgan to provide three of the lead voices in the flick, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Cage will fill in the voice of Speckles the mole while Buscemi and Morgan are voicing Bucky the hamster and Blaster the guinea pig, respectively. Meanwhile, story revolves around a group of ultra-intelligent animal commandos who work for a government agency trying to prevent an evil billionaire from taking over the world.
Taking part in the live-action cast are Bill Nighy and Will Arnett, the former appearing as an industrialist and the latter as an FBI agent. Others in this list include Zach Galifianakis, Kelli Garner, Gabriel Casseus, and Jack Conley.
Project will mark the full-length feature directorial debut of F/X innovator Hoyt Yeatman who won Oscar in Best Effects, Visual Effects category for 1989's "The Abyss." Jerry Bruckheimer is producing with Duncan Henderson, Chad Oman, Mike Stenson all serving as executive producers.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie