Trio Lend Voices for Disney's G-Force
Blending live-action with CGI technique, Walt Disney Pictures' "G-Force" has picked names like Nicolas Cage, Steve Buscemi, and Tracy Morgan to provide three of the lead voices in the flick, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Cage will fill in the voice of Speckles the mole while Buscemi and Morgan are voicing Bucky the hamster and Blaster the guinea pig, respectively. Meanwhile, story revolves around a group of ultra-intelligent animal commandos who work for a government agency trying to prevent an evil billionaire from taking over the world.
Taking part in the live-action cast are Bill Nighy and Will Arnett, the former appearing as an industrialist and the latter as an FBI agent. Others in this list include Zach Galifianakis, Kelli Garner, Gabriel Casseus, and Jack Conley.
Project will mark the full-length feature directorial debut of F/X innovator Hoyt Yeatman who won Oscar in Best Effects, Visual Effects category for 1989's "The Abyss." Jerry Bruckheimer is producing with Duncan Henderson, Chad Oman, Mike Stenson all serving as executive producers.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic