American Idol Star Carrie Underwood Designed Cuddly Care Bear for Charity
Carrie Underwood turns Teddy Bear designer, only for charity. The beautiful singer, who often provokes media headlines either with her chart-topping singles and album or with her love life, is lending hand, helps designing a cuddly Care Bear as part of an online auction.
The cuddly Care Bear she designed, called Bling Bear, is being offered at CharityBuzz.
The CharityBuzz bosses said Underwood's Bling Bear is proving to be quite the Christmas must-have and expected that it will be a headlining item when the auction ends on November 30th.
The internet auction reportedly was expected to end this week but charity bosses have decided to extend the sale after receiving new Care Bears from Courteney Cox and "The Hills" star Lauren Conrad.
Numbers of other celebrities who have given away their stuffed toys that have been given makeovers to the charity including Faith Hill, Cindy Crawford, Daisy Fuentes and Lara Flynn Boyle.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama