American Idol Star Carrie Underwood Designed Cuddly Care Bear for Charity
Carrie Underwood turns Teddy Bear designer, only for charity. The beautiful singer, who often provokes media headlines either with her chart-topping singles and album or with her love life, is lending hand, helps designing a cuddly Care Bear as part of an online auction.
The cuddly Care Bear she designed, called Bling Bear, is being offered at CharityBuzz.
The CharityBuzz bosses said Underwood's Bling Bear is proving to be quite the Christmas must-have and expected that it will be a headlining item when the auction ends on November 30th.
The internet auction reportedly was expected to end this week but charity bosses have decided to extend the sale after receiving new Care Bears from Courteney Cox and "The Hills" star Lauren Conrad.
Numbers of other celebrities who have given away their stuffed toys that have been given makeovers to the charity including Faith Hill, Cindy Crawford, Daisy Fuentes and Lara Flynn Boyle.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie