American Idol Star Carrie Underwood Designed Cuddly Care Bear for Charity
Carrie Underwood turns Teddy Bear designer, only for charity. The beautiful singer, who often provokes media headlines either with her chart-topping singles and album or with her love life, is lending hand, helps designing a cuddly Care Bear as part of an online auction.
The cuddly Care Bear she designed, called Bling Bear, is being offered at CharityBuzz.
The CharityBuzz bosses said Underwood's Bling Bear is proving to be quite the Christmas must-have and expected that it will be a headlining item when the auction ends on November 30th.
The internet auction reportedly was expected to end this week but charity bosses have decided to extend the sale after receiving new Care Bears from Courteney Cox and "The Hills" star Lauren Conrad.
Numbers of other celebrities who have given away their stuffed toys that have been given makeovers to the charity including Faith Hill, Cindy Crawford, Daisy Fuentes and Lara Flynn Boyle.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos