American Idol Star Carrie Underwood Designed Cuddly Care Bear for Charity
Carrie Underwood turns Teddy Bear designer, only for charity. The beautiful singer, who often provokes media headlines either with her chart-topping singles and album or with her love life, is lending hand, helps designing a cuddly Care Bear as part of an online auction.
The cuddly Care Bear she designed, called Bling Bear, is being offered at CharityBuzz.
The CharityBuzz bosses said Underwood's Bling Bear is proving to be quite the Christmas must-have and expected that it will be a headlining item when the auction ends on November 30th.
The internet auction reportedly was expected to end this week but charity bosses have decided to extend the sale after receiving new Care Bears from Courteney Cox and "The Hills" star Lauren Conrad.
Numbers of other celebrities who have given away their stuffed toys that have been given makeovers to the charity including Faith Hill, Cindy Crawford, Daisy Fuentes and Lara Flynn Boyle.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen