American Idol Star Carrie Underwood Designed Cuddly Care Bear for Charity
Carrie Underwood turns Teddy Bear designer, only for charity. The beautiful singer, who often provokes media headlines either with her chart-topping singles and album or with her love life, is lending hand, helps designing a cuddly Care Bear as part of an online auction.
The cuddly Care Bear she designed, called Bling Bear, is being offered at CharityBuzz.
The CharityBuzz bosses said Underwood's Bling Bear is proving to be quite the Christmas must-have and expected that it will be a headlining item when the auction ends on November 30th.
The internet auction reportedly was expected to end this week but charity bosses have decided to extend the sale after receiving new Care Bears from Courteney Cox and "The Hills" star Lauren Conrad.
Numbers of other celebrities who have given away their stuffed toys that have been given makeovers to the charity including Faith Hill, Cindy Crawford, Daisy Fuentes and Lara Flynn Boyle.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video