Amy Winehouse's Husband Was Denied Bail, Remained in Custody Until January 18th
It's a sad and lonely Thanksgiving for Amy Winehouse with her husband Blake Fielder-Civil being arrested for grievous bodily harm (GBH) and perverting justice. And worse she will all alone for the upcoming Christmas and New Year as her incarcerated husband was denied bail Friday November 23rd.
Blake and the other suspect, identified as Michael Brown, appeared in a London court on Friday charged with both GBH and perverting justice, stemmed for a fight in June last year at the Macbeth pub in Hoxton, east London, which left barman James King in need of medical treatment.
Before the start of the grievous bodily harm trial, which was due to begin last week, police were told of an alleged trial-rigging plot and Blake was arrested. As of King himself, he's accused of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice with Blake and a third man who is said to have been involved in the plot, Anthony Kelly, 25.
At the hearing at Snaresbrook crown court, north-east London, judge unfortunately denied Blake bail and thus the foursome will remain in custody until January 18th next year for a plea and case management hearing.
Winehouse, who was seen attending the hearing, has visited husband Blake in jail several times since he was arrested on November 8th. She's since been reported by media to take drugs and alcohol during her recent performances. Acted strong with her husband's arrest, Winehouse even dedicated song "Wake Up" for him during her show in Birmingham on November 14th, the first of her U.K. Tour.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March