Ashlee Simpson's New Single to Come Out Earlier
Ashlee Simpson has falsely predicted the release date of her new single. While she said earlier this month that 'Out of My Head (Ay Ya Ya)' will be out in January, her official site revealed that the lead single will be out as early as December 11.
Geffen, Simpson's label, announced that it will be released at iTunes and other digital stores. Simpson previously described the Timbaland-produced song as "fun" and "dancey" song about "too many voices, too many people having their own opinion". The music video for it will be shot sometime in December.
Meanwhile, Simpson said that her not-yet-titled album which has been pushed back several times, will be out in March 2008. Among the known collaborators are Kara DioGuardi, will.i.am, and John Legend.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie