Ashlee Simpson's New Single to Come Out Earlier
Ashlee Simpson has falsely predicted the release date of her new single. While she said earlier this month that 'Out of My Head (Ay Ya Ya)' will be out in January, her official site revealed that the lead single will be out as early as December 11.
Geffen, Simpson's label, announced that it will be released at iTunes and other digital stores. Simpson previously described the Timbaland-produced song as "fun" and "dancey" song about "too many voices, too many people having their own opinion". The music video for it will be shot sometime in December.
Meanwhile, Simpson said that her not-yet-titled album which has been pushed back several times, will be out in March 2008. Among the known collaborators are Kara DioGuardi, will.i.am, and John Legend.
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport