Ashlee Simpson's New Single to Come Out Earlier
Ashlee Simpson has falsely predicted the release date of her new single. While she said earlier this month that 'Out of My Head (Ay Ya Ya)' will be out in January, her official site revealed that the lead single will be out as early as December 11.
Geffen, Simpson's label, announced that it will be released at iTunes and other digital stores. Simpson previously described the Timbaland-produced song as "fun" and "dancey" song about "too many voices, too many people having their own opinion". The music video for it will be shot sometime in December.
Meanwhile, Simpson said that her not-yet-titled album which has been pushed back several times, will be out in March 2008. Among the known collaborators are Kara DioGuardi, will.i.am, and John Legend.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair