Ashlee Simpson's New Single to Come Out Earlier
Ashlee Simpson has falsely predicted the release date of her new single. While she said earlier this month that 'Out of My Head (Ay Ya Ya)' will be out in January, her official site revealed that the lead single will be out as early as December 11.
Geffen, Simpson's label, announced that it will be released at iTunes and other digital stores. Simpson previously described the Timbaland-produced song as "fun" and "dancey" song about "too many voices, too many people having their own opinion". The music video for it will be shot sometime in December.
Meanwhile, Simpson said that her not-yet-titled album which has been pushed back several times, will be out in March 2008. Among the known collaborators are Kara DioGuardi, will.i.am, and John Legend.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her