Ashlee Simpson's New Single to Come Out Earlier
Ashlee Simpson has falsely predicted the release date of her new single. While she said earlier this month that 'Out of My Head (Ay Ya Ya)' will be out in January, her official site revealed that the lead single will be out as early as December 11.
Geffen, Simpson's label, announced that it will be released at iTunes and other digital stores. Simpson previously described the Timbaland-produced song as "fun" and "dancey" song about "too many voices, too many people having their own opinion". The music video for it will be shot sometime in December.
Meanwhile, Simpson said that her not-yet-titled album which has been pushed back several times, will be out in March 2008. Among the known collaborators are Kara DioGuardi, will.i.am, and John Legend.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show