Hulk Hogan's Wife, Linda, Filed for Divorce
Yes it's true. The Hogans are heading for divorce.
It's been sometimes since rumors on that matter first hit the news media. By now, it has been reported that Hulk Hogan's wife Linda Hogan has filed for divorce, ending their 23-year marriage.
According to the divorce document obtained by TMZ.com from the Pinellas County Court website, Linda whose marriage name is Linda Marie Bollea officially filed for divorce by Tuesday November 20th against Terry Gene Bollea, Hulk's legal name.
Reasons for the divorce are not stated in the documents though.
Hulk met Linda in a restaurant in Los Angeles. They married on December 18, 1983 and have two children together, daughter Brooke Hogan and son Nick Hogan.
Nick was involved in a high speed car accident in Clearwater, Florida back in August that left his best friend, 22-year-old John Graziano, sustained serious eye and brain injuries that would leave him in a nursing home for the rest of his life.
Facing numbers of serious criminal charges, one most obvious is third-degree felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, Nick turned himself to authorities on November 7th and was later on released on $10,000 bail.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart