Hulk Hogan's Wife, Linda, Filed for Divorce
Yes it's true. The Hogans are heading for divorce.
It's been sometimes since rumors on that matter first hit the news media. By now, it has been reported that Hulk Hogan's wife Linda Hogan has filed for divorce, ending their 23-year marriage.
According to the divorce document obtained by TMZ.com from the Pinellas County Court website, Linda whose marriage name is Linda Marie Bollea officially filed for divorce by Tuesday November 20th against Terry Gene Bollea, Hulk's legal name.
Reasons for the divorce are not stated in the documents though.
Hulk met Linda in a restaurant in Los Angeles. They married on December 18, 1983 and have two children together, daughter Brooke Hogan and son Nick Hogan.
Nick was involved in a high speed car accident in Clearwater, Florida back in August that left his best friend, 22-year-old John Graziano, sustained serious eye and brain injuries that would leave him in a nursing home for the rest of his life.
Facing numbers of serious criminal charges, one most obvious is third-degree felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, Nick turned himself to authorities on November 7th and was later on released on $10,000 bail.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'