Naomi Watts Said to Score Star Billing in Da Vinci Code Prequel
Despite its delay, "Angels & Demons", the prequel to "The Da Vinci Code", seems to have its casting process gone ahead if looking from the tidbit brought by the New York Post's Page Six.
The paper gossip column is reporting that Naomi Watts has been added to the lineup joining Tom Hanks, who is set to reprise his role as Robert Langdon. The page, however, did not give details on what character the actress would play, only referring it as "a major role."
No confirmation obtained from either Columbia Pictures as the studio backing the project or Watts' representative, so stay tuned to AceShowbiz for further news about the casting.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival