Naomi Watts Said to Score Star Billing in Da Vinci Code Prequel
Despite its delay, "Angels & Demons", the prequel to "The Da Vinci Code", seems to have its casting process gone ahead if looking from the tidbit brought by the New York Post's Page Six.
The paper gossip column is reporting that Naomi Watts has been added to the lineup joining Tom Hanks, who is set to reprise his role as Robert Langdon. The page, however, did not give details on what character the actress would play, only referring it as "a major role."
No confirmation obtained from either Columbia Pictures as the studio backing the project or Watts' representative, so stay tuned to AceShowbiz for further news about the casting.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest