Naomi Watts Said to Score Star Billing in Da Vinci Code Prequel
Despite its delay, "Angels & Demons", the prequel to "The Da Vinci Code", seems to have its casting process gone ahead if looking from the tidbit brought by the New York Post's Page Six.
The paper gossip column is reporting that Naomi Watts has been added to the lineup joining Tom Hanks, who is set to reprise his role as Robert Langdon. The page, however, did not give details on what character the actress would play, only referring it as "a major role."
No confirmation obtained from either Columbia Pictures as the studio backing the project or Watts' representative, so stay tuned to AceShowbiz for further news about the casting.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny