Naomi Watts Said to Score Star Billing in Da Vinci Code Prequel
Despite its delay, "Angels & Demons", the prequel to "The Da Vinci Code", seems to have its casting process gone ahead if looking from the tidbit brought by the New York Post's Page Six.
The paper gossip column is reporting that Naomi Watts has been added to the lineup joining Tom Hanks, who is set to reprise his role as Robert Langdon. The page, however, did not give details on what character the actress would play, only referring it as "a major role."
No confirmation obtained from either Columbia Pictures as the studio backing the project or Watts' representative, so stay tuned to AceShowbiz for further news about the casting.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet