Naomi Watts Said to Score Star Billing in Da Vinci Code Prequel
Despite its delay, "Angels & Demons", the prequel to "The Da Vinci Code", seems to have its casting process gone ahead if looking from the tidbit brought by the New York Post's Page Six.
The paper gossip column is reporting that Naomi Watts has been added to the lineup joining Tom Hanks, who is set to reprise his role as Robert Langdon. The page, however, did not give details on what character the actress would play, only referring it as "a major role."
No confirmation obtained from either Columbia Pictures as the studio backing the project or Watts' representative, so stay tuned to AceShowbiz for further news about the casting.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women