Terminator 4 to Have New Batman Christian Bale in?
Heavy talks are circulating around the net now pointing out that Christian Bale is up for an acting slot in "Terminator Salvation."
Ain't It Cool News claims to have heard from its trusted source that the Batman actor will play John Connor in the project, a role previously portrayed by Nick Stahl in "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines." If this rings true, Bale's casting could only mean that pic will be starting a long time after "Machines" judging from the age difference between the thespian and Stahl.
Contrary to AICN, CHUD.com has come up with a scoop stating Bale is actually being lineup for the role of the new terminator with Arnold Schwarzenegger no longer reprising his part in the movie. The site, however, later updated the tidbit saying it has heard buzz that the hunk could be cast as a character who is new to the franchise, not playing either Connor or Terminator.
Since there is no official statement from either The Halycon Company as the studio producing the film or Warner Bros. Pictures as the flick's distributor, just consider the words with a grain of salt for now. Keep sticking to AceShowbiz for confirmation on this matter.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert