Terminator 4 to Have New Batman Christian Bale in?
Heavy talks are circulating around the net now pointing out that Christian Bale is up for an acting slot in "Terminator Salvation."
Ain't It Cool News claims to have heard from its trusted source that the Batman actor will play John Connor in the project, a role previously portrayed by Nick Stahl in "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines." If this rings true, Bale's casting could only mean that pic will be starting a long time after "Machines" judging from the age difference between the thespian and Stahl.
Contrary to AICN, CHUD.com has come up with a scoop stating Bale is actually being lineup for the role of the new terminator with Arnold Schwarzenegger no longer reprising his part in the movie. The site, however, later updated the tidbit saying it has heard buzz that the hunk could be cast as a character who is new to the franchise, not playing either Connor or Terminator.
Since there is no official statement from either The Halycon Company as the studio producing the film or Warner Bros. Pictures as the flick's distributor, just consider the words with a grain of salt for now. Keep sticking to AceShowbiz for confirmation on this matter.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival