Terminator 4 to Have New Batman Christian Bale in?
Heavy talks are circulating around the net now pointing out that Christian Bale is up for an acting slot in "Terminator Salvation."
Ain't It Cool News claims to have heard from its trusted source that the Batman actor will play John Connor in the project, a role previously portrayed by Nick Stahl in "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines." If this rings true, Bale's casting could only mean that pic will be starting a long time after "Machines" judging from the age difference between the thespian and Stahl.
Contrary to AICN, CHUD.com has come up with a scoop stating Bale is actually being lineup for the role of the new terminator with Arnold Schwarzenegger no longer reprising his part in the movie. The site, however, later updated the tidbit saying it has heard buzz that the hunk could be cast as a character who is new to the franchise, not playing either Connor or Terminator.
Since there is no official statement from either The Halycon Company as the studio producing the film or Warner Bros. Pictures as the flick's distributor, just consider the words with a grain of salt for now. Keep sticking to AceShowbiz for confirmation on this matter.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit