New Video: The Killers' 'Shadowplay'
In what came as a surprise, The Killers premiered a second video from their compilation album 'Sawdust'. The rock band released a clip for their cover of Joy Division's 'Shadowplay' that also becomes the soundtrack of British film 'Control'.
Since the movie is a biopic for Joy Division's frontman, Ian Curtis, the band share some of their shots in the video with excerpts from the 2007 movie.
'Shadowplay' has been covered by many artists, but The Killer's version has stood out among the crowd. Upon its digital release last month, it peaked at #68 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
'Sawdust' is a compilation from the band containing rarities, B-sides and unreleased tracks. Earlier this month, the band released a music video for its first single 'Tranquilizer' that also features Lou Reed.
The Killers, 'Shadowplay':
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris