Britney Spears Found New Love in a Waiter
Hot on the heels of her custody battle with former husband Kevin Federline and amidst the numbers of lawsuits addressed to her, Britney Spears is creating another media headlines yet again. The singer and mother of two is reported to have a new boyfriend and unlike her previous lovers, her new man is not so famous as he simply works as a waiter.
Life & Style Weekly reported that Britney is dating waiter Michael Marchand. The supposed lovers were spotted out together Tuesday November 21st at Mirabelle restaurant, where he works, in LA.
The publication quoted an onlooker as saying, "Michael came in a little after midnight, and she came in right after. They were being discreet. Forty-five minutes later, they left the restaurant together. He was charming, he made Britney laugh and looked at her with this secret smile. They left in separate cars."
Britney, still according to Life & Style, fell for Michael when she was at Mirabelle early this month. A source revealed that "Their chemistry was immediate. He's very turned on by her." From that time on they "are always texting each other" and have had at least one date at the star's mansion.
Being asked on their possible romance, Michael refused to elaborate, simply saying "I can't talk about that right now."
Remaining single since her divorce from K-Fed, Britney has been romantically linked to numbers of males including music exec J. R. Rotem and model Isaac Cohen.
More Britney Spears News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher