Britney Spears Found New Love in a Waiter
Hot on the heels of her custody battle with former husband Kevin Federline and amidst the numbers of lawsuits addressed to her, Britney Spears is creating another media headlines yet again. The singer and mother of two is reported to have a new boyfriend and unlike her previous lovers, her new man is not so famous as he simply works as a waiter.
Life & Style Weekly reported that Britney is dating waiter Michael Marchand. The supposed lovers were spotted out together Tuesday November 21st at Mirabelle restaurant, where he works, in LA.
The publication quoted an onlooker as saying, "Michael came in a little after midnight, and she came in right after. They were being discreet. Forty-five minutes later, they left the restaurant together. He was charming, he made Britney laugh and looked at her with this secret smile. They left in separate cars."
Britney, still according to Life & Style, fell for Michael when she was at Mirabelle early this month. A source revealed that "Their chemistry was immediate. He's very turned on by her." From that time on they "are always texting each other" and have had at least one date at the star's mansion.
Being asked on their possible romance, Michael refused to elaborate, simply saying "I can't talk about that right now."
Remaining single since her divorce from K-Fed, Britney has been romantically linked to numbers of males including music exec J. R. Rotem and model Isaac Cohen.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance