Lionel Richie: Nicole Richie's Having a Boy, Already Has a Few Names Picked Out
It's not that Nicole Richie doesn't know the sex of her not-yet born baby. She just trying to hide it from public. The pregnant socialite's father, Lionel Richie, has confirmed the on-going rumors that he's going to have a grandson.
The singer-songwriter has revealed to OK! Magazine that daughter Nicole and her rocker fiance Joel Madden are expecting a boy. He, additionally, spilled the bean on the issue that's quite new for us, saying that the mother-to-be "even has a few names picked out."
Nicole is due on New Year's Eve. She and Joel are planning to wed sometime next year after the baby is born. The baby will be the first for both stars.
Nicole and Joel held a Wizard of Oz-themed baby shower in Beverly Hills on November 18th, attended by about 90 people. The couple has decided to donate all the gifts they received during the baby shower, which among others include a pair of $50 baby sneakers for a boy, and a $50 Tummy T Jack maternity shirt with a picture of a boy on the front, to charity. Nicole and Joel are donating gifts to 100 expectant families in need through their newly-formed Richie Madden Foundation at the Los Angeles Free Clinic.
Paris Hilton, who was among the guests attending the weekend baby shower, has said Nicole doesn't even know the sex of the child because she wants it to be a surprise. She said "I (didn't) know what to get her. Because most of us don't know yet what she's having. She doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl. I thought for sure she'd want to know, but she decided to wait."
It's time to guess on the name Nicole and Joel pick for their baby now that Lionel has made it official on the gender.
More Lionel Richie News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars