Britney Spears' 'Piece of Me' Video Shooting This Week
The second video from Britney Spears' 'Blackout' has to come later than expected after the production was halted. The video's producer was involved in an accident and therefore the shooting schedule was changed from November 16 to thanksgiving days (November 22-25).
"They rescheduled it for next week," said a statement issued last weekend. "It's strictly the production company's fault and they are paying to compensate for lost time." The shooting is for her second single 'Piece of Me' that is confirmed by Sony/BMG to be officially released on January 11, 2008.
A source has spilled the concept of the video to World Entertainment News Network saying, "Location scouts are still trying to find a club in Los Angeles for the shoot. The video is very hush-hush, but I understand it will feature scenes of Britney trying to escape the clutches of the paparazzi."
A cover for the single which will be released to radio outlets on Tuesday, November 27, has been leaked earlier this month. (Read: Britney Spears' New Cover Art for 'Piece of Me' Single)
'Piece of Me' by Britney Spears:
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer