Britney Spears' 'Piece of Me' Video Shooting This Week
The second video from Britney Spears' 'Blackout' has to come later than expected after the production was halted. The video's producer was involved in an accident and therefore the shooting schedule was changed from November 16 to thanksgiving days (November 22-25).
"They rescheduled it for next week," said a statement issued last weekend. "It's strictly the production company's fault and they are paying to compensate for lost time." The shooting is for her second single 'Piece of Me' that is confirmed by Sony/BMG to be officially released on January 11, 2008.
A source has spilled the concept of the video to World Entertainment News Network saying, "Location scouts are still trying to find a club in Los Angeles for the shoot. The video is very hush-hush, but I understand it will feature scenes of Britney trying to escape the clutches of the paparazzi."
A cover for the single which will be released to radio outlets on Tuesday, November 27, has been leaked earlier this month. (Read: Britney Spears' New Cover Art for 'Piece of Me' Single)
'Piece of Me' by Britney Spears:
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences