Dirrty Singer Christina Aguilera Snapped Without Underwear
Christina Aguilera goes dirrty, pulling a "Britney." The super pregnant singer has joined the growing ranks of Hollywood celebrities who unwittingly exposed her R-rated area, with no panties on, to photographers.
The pop star, who has in the past criticized the likes of Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton for their wild-partying habit, was out for a special dinner at Amalfi in LA with husband Jordan Bratman to celebrate their second wedding anniversary when she, accidentally, being snapped without underwear while getting out of a car.
The photos of Christina sans underwear quickly hit the net. Go visit British tabloid Thesun.co.uk to have a glimpse of the pics.
Britney who has become a regular to media mock caused an outcry and grabbed massive headline coverage when she was photographed several times without underwear while partying in Hollywood back in November, 2006.
Christina has been publicly outspoken about that unfortunate, slammed the mother of two, telling AskMen.com "I say keep your legs closed. There's a proper way to make sure privates are kept private. That's just my personal take on exiting a limo."
Finally broke her silence concerning her pregnancy, Christina confirmed her impending motherhood in an interview with Glamour Magazine early this month and is said to be expecting a boy with fellow actress Christina Millian, one of the guests at her baby shower, was quoted by Us Weekly as saying, "Her son is going to be pretty lucky because his mom ... she's just awesome!" adding that "She is going to be a cool mom."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'