New Thriller Horror Pic to Come, Executive Order: Six
Relativity Media is prepping a new sci-fi thriller horror feature for the big screen. According to Variety, the project is titled "Executive Order: Six" and will be directed by "Four Brothers" maker John Singleton.
Scripted by Philip Eisner based on a story he wrote alongside Robbie Consing, the flick focuses on the residents of a small, snowbound town who band together to fight a mysterious horror that turns out to be an alien being unleashed by a plane crash.
Casting is currently underway with production being planned to begin early next year. Meanwhile, Lawrence Bender, Ryan Kavanaugh, and Karen Barber have all been confirmed to produce with Tucker Tooley executive producing.
For Singleton, "Six" will be his first foray into extraterrestrial turf. The Los Angeles native, whose films often center around inner-city tension, is known to be the only African-American to date and the youngest person ever nominated for best director slot at Academy Awards, landing the nod in 1991 for "Boyz N the Hood."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery