New Thriller Horror Pic to Come, Executive Order: Six
Relativity Media is prepping a new sci-fi thriller horror feature for the big screen. According to Variety, the project is titled "Executive Order: Six" and will be directed by "Four Brothers" maker John Singleton.
Scripted by Philip Eisner based on a story he wrote alongside Robbie Consing, the flick focuses on the residents of a small, snowbound town who band together to fight a mysterious horror that turns out to be an alien being unleashed by a plane crash.
Casting is currently underway with production being planned to begin early next year. Meanwhile, Lawrence Bender, Ryan Kavanaugh, and Karen Barber have all been confirmed to produce with Tucker Tooley executive producing.
For Singleton, "Six" will be his first foray into extraterrestrial turf. The Los Angeles native, whose films often center around inner-city tension, is known to be the only African-American to date and the youngest person ever nominated for best director slot at Academy Awards, landing the nod in 1991 for "Boyz N the Hood."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy