New Thriller Horror Pic to Come, Executive Order: Six
Relativity Media is prepping a new sci-fi thriller horror feature for the big screen. According to Variety, the project is titled "Executive Order: Six" and will be directed by "Four Brothers" maker John Singleton.
Scripted by Philip Eisner based on a story he wrote alongside Robbie Consing, the flick focuses on the residents of a small, snowbound town who band together to fight a mysterious horror that turns out to be an alien being unleashed by a plane crash.
Casting is currently underway with production being planned to begin early next year. Meanwhile, Lawrence Bender, Ryan Kavanaugh, and Karen Barber have all been confirmed to produce with Tucker Tooley executive producing.
For Singleton, "Six" will be his first foray into extraterrestrial turf. The Los Angeles native, whose films often center around inner-city tension, is known to be the only African-American to date and the youngest person ever nominated for best director slot at Academy Awards, landing the nod in 1991 for "Boyz N the Hood."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard