New Thriller Horror Pic to Come, Executive Order: Six
Relativity Media is prepping a new sci-fi thriller horror feature for the big screen. According to Variety, the project is titled "Executive Order: Six" and will be directed by "Four Brothers" maker John Singleton.
Scripted by Philip Eisner based on a story he wrote alongside Robbie Consing, the flick focuses on the residents of a small, snowbound town who band together to fight a mysterious horror that turns out to be an alien being unleashed by a plane crash.
Casting is currently underway with production being planned to begin early next year. Meanwhile, Lawrence Bender, Ryan Kavanaugh, and Karen Barber have all been confirmed to produce with Tucker Tooley executive producing.
For Singleton, "Six" will be his first foray into extraterrestrial turf. The Los Angeles native, whose films often center around inner-city tension, is known to be the only African-American to date and the youngest person ever nominated for best director slot at Academy Awards, landing the nod in 1991 for "Boyz N the Hood."
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer