New Thriller Horror Pic to Come, Executive Order: Six
Relativity Media is prepping a new sci-fi thriller horror feature for the big screen. According to Variety, the project is titled "Executive Order: Six" and will be directed by "Four Brothers" maker John Singleton.
Scripted by Philip Eisner based on a story he wrote alongside Robbie Consing, the flick focuses on the residents of a small, snowbound town who band together to fight a mysterious horror that turns out to be an alien being unleashed by a plane crash.
Casting is currently underway with production being planned to begin early next year. Meanwhile, Lawrence Bender, Ryan Kavanaugh, and Karen Barber have all been confirmed to produce with Tucker Tooley executive producing.
For Singleton, "Six" will be his first foray into extraterrestrial turf. The Los Angeles native, whose films often center around inner-city tension, is known to be the only African-American to date and the youngest person ever nominated for best director slot at Academy Awards, landing the nod in 1991 for "Boyz N the Hood."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'