Two New Sweeney Todd Characters Posters Plus Studio Sessions Clip
Previously spotted together in one poster, now the serial killer and his accomplice are featured separately this time. Yes, two new character posters of the upcoming "Sweeney Todd" have just been made available on the net, featuring the title character himself and Mrs. Lovett, played respectively by Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.
The twosome's names, however, are not mentioned as they are only referred as the barber and the baker. In the poster, Depp's Todd is caught holding a blood-stained razor while Carter's Mrs. Lovett carries a plate full of meat pies with some human body parts like fingers and ear eerily popping out of them.
In addition, there has also been launched online a studio sessions clip showing Depp recording a song called "Epiphany" and discussing his conversations with director Tim Burton. Footage from the scene where the actor performs the song in the movie is inserted as well.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic