Two New Sweeney Todd Characters Posters Plus Studio Sessions Clip
Previously spotted together in one poster, now the serial killer and his accomplice are featured separately this time. Yes, two new character posters of the upcoming "Sweeney Todd" have just been made available on the net, featuring the title character himself and Mrs. Lovett, played respectively by Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.
The twosome's names, however, are not mentioned as they are only referred as the barber and the baker. In the poster, Depp's Todd is caught holding a blood-stained razor while Carter's Mrs. Lovett carries a plate full of meat pies with some human body parts like fingers and ear eerily popping out of them.
In addition, there has also been launched online a studio sessions clip showing Depp recording a song called "Epiphany" and discussing his conversations with director Tim Burton. Footage from the scene where the actor performs the song in the movie is inserted as well.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch