Two New Sweeney Todd Characters Posters Plus Studio Sessions Clip
Previously spotted together in one poster, now the serial killer and his accomplice are featured separately this time. Yes, two new character posters of the upcoming "Sweeney Todd" have just been made available on the net, featuring the title character himself and Mrs. Lovett, played respectively by Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.
The twosome's names, however, are not mentioned as they are only referred as the barber and the baker. In the poster, Depp's Todd is caught holding a blood-stained razor while Carter's Mrs. Lovett carries a plate full of meat pies with some human body parts like fingers and ear eerily popping out of them.
In addition, there has also been launched online a studio sessions clip showing Depp recording a song called "Epiphany" and discussing his conversations with director Tim Burton. Footage from the scene where the actor performs the song in the movie is inserted as well.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip