Two New Sweeney Todd Characters Posters Plus Studio Sessions Clip
Previously spotted together in one poster, now the serial killer and his accomplice are featured separately this time. Yes, two new character posters of the upcoming "Sweeney Todd" have just been made available on the net, featuring the title character himself and Mrs. Lovett, played respectively by Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.
The twosome's names, however, are not mentioned as they are only referred as the barber and the baker. In the poster, Depp's Todd is caught holding a blood-stained razor while Carter's Mrs. Lovett carries a plate full of meat pies with some human body parts like fingers and ear eerily popping out of them.
In addition, there has also been launched online a studio sessions clip showing Depp recording a song called "Epiphany" and discussing his conversations with director Tim Burton. Footage from the scene where the actor performs the song in the movie is inserted as well.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death