Two New Sweeney Todd Characters Posters Plus Studio Sessions Clip
Previously spotted together in one poster, now the serial killer and his accomplice are featured separately this time. Yes, two new character posters of the upcoming "Sweeney Todd" have just been made available on the net, featuring the title character himself and Mrs. Lovett, played respectively by Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.
The twosome's names, however, are not mentioned as they are only referred as the barber and the baker. In the poster, Depp's Todd is caught holding a blood-stained razor while Carter's Mrs. Lovett carries a plate full of meat pies with some human body parts like fingers and ear eerily popping out of them.
In addition, there has also been launched online a studio sessions clip showing Depp recording a song called "Epiphany" and discussing his conversations with director Tim Burton. Footage from the scene where the actor performs the song in the movie is inserted as well.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'