A Possible Tour for Led Zeppelin Next Year
Rumors are high that Led Zeppelin is going to extend their reunion to a full tour in 2008. The words may not come from the legendary band themselves but a possible supporting act, The Cult.
Ian Atsbury, vocalist of the 1980s heavy metal band, spilled during one of their gigs last week that they will come back next year, supporting a huge band. "We'll be back next year, Atsbury said. "Because we're opening for a band you may have heard of ... the name starts with an 'L' and has a 'Z' in it."
According to a report on MTV News, the audience at the Cincinnati concert screamed 'Led Zeppelin!' which was followed by an affirmative nod from Atsbury. No comment from both bands' rep have been made.
Moreover, Zeppelin's Guitarist Jimmy Page, whose finger broke and caused the reunion gig to be postponed to December 10, previously hinted that there could be more concerts from the band. He said, "It's a bit silly not to because there is such massive demand. It's a bit selfish to do just one show. If that's it, we probably shouldn't have taken the genie out of the bottle."
Meanwhile, the band that will perform at London's O2 Arena, will preview an unreleased track that they never played before. "It dates from when the band was together between 1968 and 1980. It's a really intense number," Page said.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting