Kanye West's Family Asked Dr. Jan Adams to Walk Off CNN's Larry King Live
The funeral may have been completed, but the case is still on going, and so does the investigation. Hours after a funeral service for Dr. Donda West was performed, Jan Adams, the Los Angeles plastic surgeon who operated on her one day before her sudden death, took the seat at CNN's "Larry King Live" for a scheduled interview only to tell the talk show host he's walking off because Kanye West's family asked him not to appear on the show.
Dr. Jan, who initially agreed to speak with King to set the record straight on what he claimed as inaccurate reports about him in the news media concerning Donda's death, abruptly walked off the show, argued "I have a tremendous amount of love and respect for the West family and they have asked me not to go on. And I've said from the very beginning, I don't have a side in this. They are my side and so I'm going to respect their wishes."
Being asked by the TV host if he would ever answer questions surrounding Donda's death, Dr. Jan said "When they're (the West family) comfortable, then I'll be comfortable. If they're never comfortable, then I'll never be comfortable. They are what's important to me. I said that from the start and that's what I'll continue to honor."
In related news, People has offered readers a sneak peek on the interview it has had with Dr. Jan about the events surrounding Donda's death, including a detailing of his lawsuits, plus interviews with his former patients and more from Dr. Jan himself. Read all on People's latest issue, hits newsstands Friday November 23rd.
Dr. Donda West passed away in Los Angeles on Saturday night November 10th. She was 58. Preliminary indication suggested that she died of cosmetic surgical complications. Donda's funeral was performed Tuesday morning November 20th at the True Vine Ministry church in her native Oklahoma City.
More Kanye West News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show