Aussie Rock Act Wolfmother Working on Second Album
Hard rock band Wolfmother are back in the studio to work on the follow up of their Grammy-winning 2005 album. If the work goes smoothly, a new record should be out as early as next year.
"It's kind of cinematic, and it's kind of epic," vocalist Andrew Stockdale described the sound. "But there's also this fully-aggressive side that's undeniably explosive."
The progress they are in? 10 songs definitely making the cut but no producer. Stockdale added that the band likes to scrutinize at one song and make some changes to it rather than "write thousands of songs" only to make a waste.
The album was written partly in Brisbane, Australia and Byron Bay. One of the ready tracks is 'Back Home' that becomes Stockdale's favorite.
As of the empty producer slot, Stockdale may want to accept the offer from will.i.am. The Black Eyed Peas member revealed last month, "I'd like to produce some songs for Wolfmother, yeah that would be dope."
The band first emerged in media attention after penning the single 'Woman' from their self-titled debut. The single was eventually named Best Hard Rock Performance at 2007 Grammy Awards.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked