Aussie Rock Act Wolfmother Working on Second Album
Hard rock band Wolfmother are back in the studio to work on the follow up of their Grammy-winning 2005 album. If the work goes smoothly, a new record should be out as early as next year.
"It's kind of cinematic, and it's kind of epic," vocalist Andrew Stockdale described the sound. "But there's also this fully-aggressive side that's undeniably explosive."
The progress they are in? 10 songs definitely making the cut but no producer. Stockdale added that the band likes to scrutinize at one song and make some changes to it rather than "write thousands of songs" only to make a waste.
The album was written partly in Brisbane, Australia and Byron Bay. One of the ready tracks is 'Back Home' that becomes Stockdale's favorite.
As of the empty producer slot, Stockdale may want to accept the offer from will.i.am. The Black Eyed Peas member revealed last month, "I'd like to produce some songs for Wolfmother, yeah that would be dope."
The band first emerged in media attention after penning the single 'Woman' from their self-titled debut. The single was eventually named Best Hard Rock Performance at 2007 Grammy Awards.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It