Mary-Kate Olsen Got a Kidney Infection, Rushed to Hospital
Her being reported dating hockey hottie Sean Avery has been all over the news lately. Notwithstanding with the romance speculation, Mary-Kate Olsen is experiencing a health problem. The former child actress has been hospitalized with a kidney infection, it has been reported.
Mary-Kate was rushed to the emergency room of a New York hospital on Monday November 19th.
A representative of her confirmed that matter to People, saying the star "got a kidney infection" adding that "She's resting comfortably and will be released in the next day or so."
Mary-Kate made her way returning to the small screen with a co-starring role on Showtime's dark comedy "Weeds." She, in addition, also signed on to star in the 2008 comedy "The Wackness" opposite senior actor Ben Kingsley with whom her character shared a passionate kiss.
In 2004 Mary-Kate checked into rehab in Utah for six weeks because she was suffering from the eating disorder anorexia nervosa. Does her recent hospitalization have something to do with her dark past of having that eating disorder? Let's see what the star says about that.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show