Mary-Kate Olsen Got a Kidney Infection, Rushed to Hospital
Her being reported dating hockey hottie Sean Avery has been all over the news lately. Notwithstanding with the romance speculation, Mary-Kate Olsen is experiencing a health problem. The former child actress has been hospitalized with a kidney infection, it has been reported.
Mary-Kate was rushed to the emergency room of a New York hospital on Monday November 19th.
A representative of her confirmed that matter to People, saying the star "got a kidney infection" adding that "She's resting comfortably and will be released in the next day or so."
Mary-Kate made her way returning to the small screen with a co-starring role on Showtime's dark comedy "Weeds." She, in addition, also signed on to star in the 2008 comedy "The Wackness" opposite senior actor Ben Kingsley with whom her character shared a passionate kiss.
In 2004 Mary-Kate checked into rehab in Utah for six weeks because she was suffering from the eating disorder anorexia nervosa. Does her recent hospitalization have something to do with her dark past of having that eating disorder? Let's see what the star says about that.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper