Mary-Kate Olsen Got a Kidney Infection, Rushed to Hospital
Her being reported dating hockey hottie Sean Avery has been all over the news lately. Notwithstanding with the romance speculation, Mary-Kate Olsen is experiencing a health problem. The former child actress has been hospitalized with a kidney infection, it has been reported.
Mary-Kate was rushed to the emergency room of a New York hospital on Monday November 19th.
A representative of her confirmed that matter to People, saying the star "got a kidney infection" adding that "She's resting comfortably and will be released in the next day or so."
Mary-Kate made her way returning to the small screen with a co-starring role on Showtime's dark comedy "Weeds." She, in addition, also signed on to star in the 2008 comedy "The Wackness" opposite senior actor Ben Kingsley with whom her character shared a passionate kiss.
In 2004 Mary-Kate checked into rehab in Utah for six weeks because she was suffering from the eating disorder anorexia nervosa. Does her recent hospitalization have something to do with her dark past of having that eating disorder? Let's see what the star says about that.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl