Mary-Kate Olsen Got a Kidney Infection, Rushed to Hospital
Her being reported dating hockey hottie Sean Avery has been all over the news lately. Notwithstanding with the romance speculation, Mary-Kate Olsen is experiencing a health problem. The former child actress has been hospitalized with a kidney infection, it has been reported.
Mary-Kate was rushed to the emergency room of a New York hospital on Monday November 19th.
A representative of her confirmed that matter to People, saying the star "got a kidney infection" adding that "She's resting comfortably and will be released in the next day or so."
Mary-Kate made her way returning to the small screen with a co-starring role on Showtime's dark comedy "Weeds." She, in addition, also signed on to star in the 2008 comedy "The Wackness" opposite senior actor Ben Kingsley with whom her character shared a passionate kiss.
In 2004 Mary-Kate checked into rehab in Utah for six weeks because she was suffering from the eating disorder anorexia nervosa. Does her recent hospitalization have something to do with her dark past of having that eating disorder? Let's see what the star says about that.
More Mary-Kate Olsen News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?