Mary-Kate Olsen Got a Kidney Infection, Rushed to Hospital
Her being reported dating hockey hottie Sean Avery has been all over the news lately. Notwithstanding with the romance speculation, Mary-Kate Olsen is experiencing a health problem. The former child actress has been hospitalized with a kidney infection, it has been reported.
Mary-Kate was rushed to the emergency room of a New York hospital on Monday November 19th.
A representative of her confirmed that matter to People, saying the star "got a kidney infection" adding that "She's resting comfortably and will be released in the next day or so."
Mary-Kate made her way returning to the small screen with a co-starring role on Showtime's dark comedy "Weeds." She, in addition, also signed on to star in the 2008 comedy "The Wackness" opposite senior actor Ben Kingsley with whom her character shared a passionate kiss.
In 2004 Mary-Kate checked into rehab in Utah for six weeks because she was suffering from the eating disorder anorexia nervosa. Does her recent hospitalization have something to do with her dark past of having that eating disorder? Let's see what the star says about that.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels