R-Rated Walk Hard International Trailer Launched
Something new has been unveiled by Columbia Pictures for "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" for you to see. That's right, the studio has brought up online an international trailer for the spoof biopic which includes some restricted footage.
Watch the trailer at AceShowbiz's Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story Trailer page, or simply check it out down below.
One of the R-rated shots include that in the beginning of the trailer where the titular character as a boy accidentally cut his brother in half.
Directed by Jake Kasdan from the script he penned alongside Judd Apatow, "Walk Hard" is scheduled to open in theaters nationwide on December 21, 2007. In building the flick's story, Apatow and Kasdan reportedly watched various types of biopics for inspiration including those of Jimi Hendrix and Marilyn Monroe.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle